Background and activities
I am a PhD student at Department of Interdisciplinary Studies on Culture, Centre for Technology and Society. My project is part of FME CINELDI (Centre for Intelligent Electricity Distribution).
My PhD project is looking into research on smart electricity grids. More specifically, I will study how the concept of end-user flexibility gets shaped in the Norwegian context.
I received my Master’s degree from the Centre for Development and the Environment, University of Oslo. My focus was on household energy consumption and decentralized energy systems. In my Master thesis I looked at Mexican households with a solar photovoltaic system, examining the relationship between the photovoltaic electricity production and the electricity-consuming practices of those households. I have a Bachelor degree in Business Administration from Aalto University, Finland, and a Bachelor degree in Social Psychology from the University of Helsinki.
- Smart grids
- Households as actors in energy systems
- Digitalisation and energy services
- Interdisciplinarity in the field of energy
- Decentralised energy systems
- Consumption practices
- Energy Transitions
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Invisible Powers: Solar Panels and The Complexities of Energy Engagement. Tvergastein. vol. 1 (13).
- (2018) Passive power? Domesticating solar photovoltaic systems in Querétaro, Mexico. Universitetet i Oslo. 2018.