Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Dual-task interference in proximal versus distal effectors in upper extremities. Third Scientific Conference on Motor Skill Acquisition . University of Jyväskylä; Kisakallio. 2019-11-13 - 2019-11-15.
- (2019) Turnaktivitet og parkour. Aktivitetslære i kroppsøving : en fagdidaktisk grunnbok.
- (2019) High School students’ experiences of being ‘seen’ by their physical education teachers. Sport, Education and Society. vol. 25 (2).
- (2019) Phronesis, praxis and autotelic acts in physical education teaching. Sport, Education and Society.
- (2019) Students’ views on the purpose of physical education in upper secondary school. Physical education as a break in everyday school life – learning or just fun?. Sport, Education and Society. vol. 25 (2).
- (2018) Flipped learning in higher education: Students’ experiences in physical education teacher education (PETE) with focus on knowledge promotion and self-effecacy. FoU i Praksis 2018 ; 2018-10-24 - 2018-10-25.
- (2018) Omvendt undervisning i lærerutdanning og grunnskole. Seimnar for ansatte og studenter ved ILU . NTNU, ILU; 2018-09-19 - 2018-09-20.
- (2017) An Inverse Relative Age Effect in Male Alpine Skiers at the Absolute Top Level. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8.
- (2017) Students' experiences of being “seen“ by their Physical Education teachers: A study of high school students with high and low physical fitness. Changing perspectives and approaches in contemporary teaching . ATEE; Dubrovnik. 2017-10-23 - 2017-10-25.
- (2017) "The teacher sees my absence, not my participation". Pupils' experiences of being seen by their teacher in physical education class. Sport, Education and Society. vol. 24 (2).
- (2017) Flipped learning in higher education -Students’ experiences in physical education teacher education (PETE). Changing Perspectives and Approaches in Contemporary Teaching . Association for Teacher Education in Europe (ATEE); Dubrovnik. 2017-10-23 - 2017-10-25.
- (2016) Hvor vil vi med kroppsøvingsfaget?. Trønderavisa.
- (2016) Uteområdet som pedagogisk arena. Kvalitetssikring av uteskole som faglig arena . Den Fysiske Skolesekken; Trondheim/Åfjord. 2016-05-12 - 2016-05-13.
- (2016) Variations of the relative age effect within and across groups in elite alpine skiing - an inverse RAE at the very top level?. International Congress on Science and Skiing (ICSS) . University of Salzburg; St.Christoph. 2016-12-10 - 2016-12-15.
- (2016) Variations of the Relative Age Effect Within and Across Groups in Elite Alpine Skiing. Comprehensive Psychology. vol. 5.
- (2016) Trivsel i kroppsøvingsfaget blant elever med lavt og høyt oksygenopptak. Nordisk tidsskrift for pedagogikk og kritikk. vol. 2 (2).