Background and activities
Paula Rice is an Associate Professor in English in the Department of International Business. She has a MA in Applied Linguistics from the University of Surrey, UK and a Doctorate in Education (EdD) for TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) from the University of Exeter, UK.
- Intercultural communication
- Identity and language learning
- Language education
AL301408 Kulturforståelse (Understanding Culture)
AS201414 Business English
TN202811 Maritime English - language and communication
AM500218 Experts in Teams
AM521917 Qualitative Research Methods
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Teamwork orientation and personal learning: The role of individual cultural values and value congruence. SA Journal of Industrial Psychology. vol. 43 (1).
- (2019) Modeller : Fjordantologien 2019. Universitetsforlaget. 2019. ISBN 978-82-15-03439-3.
Part of book/report
- (2019) Modeller. Modeller : Fjordantologien 2019.