Paul Steffen Kleppe
Background and activities
Paul Steffen Kleppe is an assistant professor in engineering design and manufacturing at the Department of Ocean Operations and Civil Engineering at NTNU in Ålesund. He has a professional background as a design engineer managing CAD, CAE and PDM systems. He now teaches courses in product design and manufacturing, and his research is focused towards design for automatic manufacturing.
- IP300517 - Computeraided Modelling and Simulation
- IPEV6001 - Design I
- MASA2100 - Materials technology
- MASA2312 - Computeraided Modelling and Simulation
- MASG2100 - Materials technologi
- IP505114 - Best Practice - Design Automation
- MAST2100 - Materials technologi
- IP300416 - Industry 4.0
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Manufacturing Education - Facilitating the Collaborative Learning Environment for Industry and University. Procedia CIRP. vol. 54.
Part of book/report
- (2020) AUTOMATIC PRODUCTION OF PATIENT ADAPTED ORTHOPAEDIC BRACES USING 3D -MODELLING TECHNOLOGY. Proceedings of the 34th International ECMS - Conference on Modelling and Simulation - ECMS 2020.
- (2018) A novel way of efficient adaption of orthopaedic braces using 3D technology. Proceeding of the 1st IEEE international conference on industrial cyber-physical systems (ICPS 2018)..
- (2016) University-Industry Collaboration Concept for Master Thesis Projects, Learning Outcome and Knowledge Triangle Development. SEFI Annual Conference: Engineering Education on Top of the World: Industry University Cooperation.
- (2020) Smartere Transport - Sluttrapport arbeidspakke A1.2 - NTNU Ålesund. 2020.