Per Harald Ninive
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) First-principles study of tensile and shear strength of Fe-Al and α-AlFeSi intermetallic compound interfaces. Computational Materials Science. vol. 187.
- (2020) Ab-initio study of atomic structure and mechanical behaviour of Al / Fe intermetallic interfaces. Computational Materials Science. vol. 174.
- (2018) A First-Principles Study of the Al (001)/Fe(0-11) Interface. Materials Science Forum. vol. 941.
- (2018) DFT calculations based insight into bonding character and strength of Fe2Al5 and Fe4Al13 intermetallics at Al-Fe joints. Procedia Manufacturing. vol. 15.
- (2017) Optimising multi-frame ADF-STEM for high-precision atomic-resolution strain mapping. Ultramicroscopy. vol. 179.
- (2017) Mapping the chemistry within, and the strain around, Al-alloy precipitates at atomic resolution by multi-frame scanning transmission electron microscopy. Microscopy and Microanalysis. vol. 23.
- (2016) Atomistic Modelling of Interfaces in Cold Welded Joints. Procedia CIRP. vol. 54.
- (2014) Density Functional Study of the β″ Phase in Al-Mg-Si Alloys. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A. vol. 45 (6).
- (2014) Detailed atomistic insight into the β″ phase in Al–Mg–Si alloys. Acta Materialia. vol. 69.
- (2015) Towards a complete description of aluminium from atomistic modelling: A parameter-free study of hardening precipitates in Al alloys. 2015.