Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Deliberate reasoning is not affected by language. PLoS ONE. vol. 14 (1).
- (2018) The necessity of using mixed methods for assessment of mHealth interventions: Application in the "Full Flow of Datasharing" project. Diabetes Technology & Therapeutics. vol. 20.
- (2018) Analysing mHealth usage logs in RCTs: Explaining participants’ interactions with type 2 diabetes self-management tools. PLoS ONE. vol. 13 (8).
- (2018) Communicating public avalanche warnings – what works?. Natural hazards and earth system sciences. vol. 18 (9).
- (2018) Justify your alpha. Nature Human Behaviour. vol. 2.
- (2018) Evaluation of a brief unguided psychological online intervention for depression: A controlled trial including exploratory moderator analyses. Internet Interventions. vol. 13.
- (2018) The Psychological Science Accelerator: Advancing Psychology Through a Distributed Collaborative Network. Advances in Methods and Practices in Psychological Science (AMPPS). vol. 1 (4).
- (2018) Are psychotic experiences related to poorer reflective reasoning?. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 9.
- (2018) Discrepancies in the spiking threshold and frequency sensitivity of nocturnal moths explainable by biases in the canonical auditory stimulation method. Royal Society Open Science. vol. 5 (4).
- (2018) Motivational factors for user engagement with mHealth apps. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 249.
- (2017) Protocol for the Northern babies longitudinal study: predicting postpartum depression and improving parent–infant interaction with The Newborn Behavioral Observation. BMJ Open. vol. 7 (9).
- (2017) Analyzing buyer behavior when selecting green criteria in public procurement. Journal of Public Procurement. vol. 17 (2).
- (2017) The Tromso Infant Faces Database (TIF): Development, validation and application to assess parenting experience on clarity and intensity ratings. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8.
- (2017) Liberale akzeptanz als kognitiver mechanismus bei psychose: Eine 2-stufen-theorie der pathogenese schizophrener positivsymptome. Verhaltenstherapie (Basel). vol. 27 (2).
- (2017) A two-stage cognitive theory of the positive symptoms of psychosis. Highlighting the role of lowered decision thresholds. Journal of Behavior Therapy and Experimental Psychiatry. vol. 56.
- (2017) Optimizing the RMET to measure bias not performance differences. Scandinavian Psychologist.
- (2016) A Bayesian perspective on delusions: Suggestions for modifying two reasoning tasks. Journal of Behavior Therapy and Experimental Psychiatry. vol. 56.
- (2016) Preserved white matter microstructure in young patients with anorexia nervosa?. Human Brain Mapping. vol. 37 (11).
- (2016) On the measurement of procrastination: Comparing two scales in six European countries. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 7:1307.
- (2015) Global cortical thinning in acute anorexia nervosa normalizes following long-term weight restoration. Biological Psychiatry. vol. 77 (7).