Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Classroom strategies in teaching the media. Eesti Haridusteaduste Ajakiri. vol. 3 (2).
- (2015) Young People’s Narratives of Media and Identity: Mediagraphy as Identity Work in Upper Secondary School. Nordicom Review. vol. 36 (1).
- (2015) Literacy through photography: multimodal and visual literacy in a third grade classroom. Early Childhood Education Journal. vol. Published ahead of print.
- (2013) Dissolving the School Space: young people’s media production in and outside of school. Policy Futures in Education. vol. 11 (1).
- (2013) Young people’s creative online practices in the context of school community. Cyberpsychology : Journal of Psychosocial Research on Cyberpspace. vol. 7 (1).
- (2015) Reflections on media education futures - yearbook 2015. Nordicom. 2015. ISBN 9789187957161. Children and Youth in the Digital Media Culture (2015).
- (2013) Media and Digital Literacies in Secondary School (New Literacies and Digital Epistemologies). Peter Lang Publishing Group. 2013. ISBN 1433118408. New Literacies and Digital Epistemologies (59).
Part of book/report
- (2016) A Digital Book Project with Primary Education Teachers in Finland. New Literacies and Teacher Learning — Professional Development and the Digital Turn.
- (2015) Foreword and introduction - media education futures. Reflections on media education futures - yearbook 2015.