Background and activities
Richard Glavee-Geo is an Associate Professor of Supply chain Management and Marketing in Aalesund. He holds a PhD in Business Logistics from Molde University College, Specialized University in Logistics.
B2B marketing/Interorganizational relationships
Consumer and organizational buying behavior
Research paradigms: qualitative, quantitative and mixed methods.
AM510412 International Marketing
AM302112 Marketing Research I
AM302212 Export Management
AM301908 Logistics & SCM
AM303006 Consumer Behavior
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Motivations for CSR in the Norwegian maritime cluster: stakeholder perspectives and policy implications. Maritime Policy & Management.
- (2020) Building Trustworthy Relationships with Smallholder(Small-scale) Agro-commodity Suppliers: Insights from the Ghana Cocoa Industry. Journal of Macromarketing. vol. 40 (1).
- (2020) SMEs motivations for CSR: an exploratory study. European Business Review. vol. 32 (4).
- (2019) Does supplier development lead to supplier satisfaction and relationship continuation?. Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management. vol. 25 (3).
- (2019) Drivers and outcomes of consumer engagement: Insights from mobile money usage in Ghana. International Journal of Bank Marketing. vol. 38 (1).
- (2019) Structural impacts on formation of self-efficacy and its performance effects. Sustainability. vol. 11:860 (3).
- (2019) Implementing public procurement of innovations in an organization: lessons from Norway. Journal of Public Procurement. vol. 19 (3).
- (2018) Understanding how opportunism and resource capability affect performance in exporter–LSP outsourcing relationships. Journal Logistique & Management (L&M). vol. 26 (4).
- (2018) Seafood export as a relationship-oriented supply network : evidence from Norwegian seafood exporters. British Food Journal. vol. 120 (4).
- (2018) Examining consumer mobile money usage behaviour in Ghana. Proceedings of the International Conference on Electronic Business. vol. 2018-December.
- (2018) How Relevant Are Risk Perceptions, Effort, and Performance Expectancy in Mobile Banking Adoption?. International Journal of E-Business Research. vol. 14 (2).
- (2017) Mobile banking services adoption in Pakistan: are there gender differences?. International Journal of Bank Marketing. vol. 35 (7).
- (2017) Teamwork orientation and personal learning: The role of individual cultural values and value congruence. SA Journal of Industrial Psychology. vol. 43 (1).
- (2017) Exploring the nexus between financial sector reforms and the emergence of digital banking culture – Evidences from a developing country. Research In International Business and Finance. vol. 42.
- (2016) Safeguarding export and import transactions through relationships and networking. International Journal of Export Marketing. vol. 1 (1).
- (2015) IT-enabled process development : a case study of the purchasing challenges of a petroleum logistics firm. NOKOBIT - Norsk konferanse for organisasjoners bruk av informasjonsteknologi. vol. 23 (1).
- (2019) Modeller : Fjordantologien 2019. Universitetsforlaget. 2019. ISBN 978-82-15-03439-3.
Part of book/report
- (2019) Utvikling av en modell for samfunnsansvar i den maritime næringen. Modeller : Fjordantologien 2019.
- (2019) Modeller. Modeller : Fjordantologien 2019.
- (2019) How is the use of mobile money services transforming lives in Ghana?. Marketing and Mobile Financial Services - A Global Perspective on Digital Banking Consumer Behaviour.