Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Experimental Validation of Distributed Feedback-based Real-Time Optimization in a Gas-lifted Oil Well Rig. Control Engineering Practice. vol. 126.
- (2021) Optimal Resource Allocation using Distributed Feedback-based Real-time Optimization. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 54 (3).
- (2019) Integration of Max-plus-linear scheduling and control. Computer-aided chemical engineering. vol. 46.
- (2013) Improved Distributed Coverage Control for Robotic Visual Sensor Network under Limited Energy Storage. International journal of imaging and robotics. vol. 10 (2).
- (2021) Real-Time Optimal Resource Allocation and Constraint Negotiation Applied to A Subsea Oil Production Network. Society of Petroleum Engineers. 2021. ISBN 978-1-61399-786-4.