Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Aesthetic Preference as Starting Point for Citizen Dialogues: Stories from Hammarkullen. Urban Planning.
- (2018) Domestication, acceptance and zero emission ambitions: Insights from a mixed method, experimental research design in a Norwegian Living Lab. Energy Research & Social Science. vol. 39.
- (2017) Between craft and regulations: experiences with the construction of two “super insulated” buildings in Norway. Nordic Journal of Science and Technology Studies. vol. 5 (2).
- (2017) The Influence of User Behaviour on Energy Use in European Shopping Centres. Sustainable Development. vol. 25 (1).
- (2015) The key drivers for energy retrofitting of European shopping centres. Energy Procedia. vol. 78.
- (2009) A Nice Dandelion: Visual Experiences at a Shopping Centre in Trondheim. Suomen Antropologi. vol. 34 (4).
- (2009) Løvetann og Oksen: En studie i symbolbruken ved to kjøpesentre. Norsk Antropologisk Tidsskrift. vol. 20 (3).
- (2009) Løvetannen og oksen en studie i symbolbruken ved to kjøpesentre. Norsk Antropologisk Tidsskrift. vol. 20 (3).
- (2013) 7th Nordic Conference on Construction Economics and Organisation, Trondheim, June 12-14, 2013. Akademika forlag. 2013. ISBN 978-82-321-0273-0.
- (2008) Cities of the Future, Apolonija Sustersic: The Social Life of a Sandpit: Discussing Urban Redevelopment. 2008. ISBN 978-82-997847-0-2.
Part of book/report
- (2016) CommONEnergy – Transforming shopping malls into lighthouses of energy efficient architectures. 9th International Conference Improving Energy Efficiency in Commercial Buildings and Smart Communities. IEECB&SC'16.
- (2016) Making a home in Living Lab: the limitations and potentials associated with living in a research laboratory. Proceedings of the Demand Centre Conference 2016 [online articles].
- (2015) Customer behaviour and energy use in European shopping centres. FARU Proceedings - 2015 8th FARU International Conference 'Making built environments responsive'.
- (2014) Systemic inefficiencies in retail buildings in Norway. Improving Energy Efficiency in Commercial Building Conference (IEECB’14).
- (2014) Sustainability assessment of shopping centres. World Sustainable Building 2014 Conference, 28-30 Oct., Barcelona.
- (2014) Capacities in shopping malls to supply grid services. Proceedings of the 20th Annual International Sustainable Development Research Conference (ISDRC 2014).
- (2014) Retrofitting with prefabricated modules. Stakeholders' views and needs. World Sustainable Building 2014 Conference, 28-30 Oct., Barcelona.
- (2013) The role of shopping centres in the sustainable transition of neighbourhoods. 7th Nordic Conference on Construction Economics and Organisation, Trondheim, June 12-14, 2013.
- (2013) Sustainable low cost housing for the socially disadvantaged: the Vassneset example. 7th Nordic Conference on Construction Economics and Organisation, Trondheim, June 12-14, 2013.
- (2019) Utvikling av pilotprosjekt i Steinkjer kommune: Historier om «det gamle NRK bygget på Lø» og evaluering av prosessen. SINTEF akademisk forlag. 2019. ISBN 978-82-536-1627-8. ZEN Report (16).