Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Automatic vs manual control strategy for window blinds and ceiling lights: Consequences to perceived visual and thermal discomfort. Journal of Daylighting. vol. 6 (2).
- (2019) Aesthetic Preference as Starting Point for Citizen Dialogues on Urban Design: Stories from Hammarkullen, Gothenburg. Urban Planning. vol. 4 (1).
- (2019) Reanalysis of occupant experiment in ZEB Living Lab. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352 (1).
- (2019) Living labs in a zero emission neighbourhood context. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352 (1).
- (2019) Homemaking in a Living Laboratory: Interpretations of a Zero Emission Housing Solution. Home Cultures. vol. 16 (2).
- (2018) Domestication, acceptance and zero emission ambitions: Insights from a mixed method, experimental research design in a Norwegian Living Lab. Energy Research & Social Science. vol. 39.
- (2017) Between craft and regulations: experiences with the construction of two “super insulated” buildings in Norway. Nordic Journal of Science and Technology Studies. vol. 5 (2).
- (2017) The Influence of User Behaviour on Energy Use in European Shopping Centres. Sustainable Development. vol. 25 (1).
- (2015) The key drivers for energy retrofitting of European shopping centres. Energy Procedia. vol. 78.
- (2009) A Nice Dandelion: Visual Experiences at a Shopping Centre in Trondheim. Suomen Antropologi. vol. 34 (4).
- (2009) Løvetann og Oksen: En studie i symbolbruken ved to kjøpesentre. Norsk Antropologisk Tidsskrift. vol. 20 (3).
- (2009) Løvetannen og oksen en studie i symbolbruken ved to kjøpesentre. Norsk Antropologisk Tidsskrift. vol. 20 (3).
- (2019) Bærekraftig Sveberg. Bærekraftig Sveberg
- (2013) 7th Nordic Conference on Construction Economics and Organisation, Trondheim, June 12-14, 2013. Akademika forlag. 2013. ISBN 978-82-321-0273-0.
- (2008) Cities of the Future, Apolonija Sustersic: The Social Life of a Sandpit: Discussing Urban Redevelopment. 2008. ISBN 978-82-997847-0-2.
Part of book/report
- (2016) CommONEnergy – Transforming shopping malls into lighthouses of energy efficient architectures. 9th International Conference Improving Energy Efficiency in Commercial Buildings and Smart Communities. IEECB&SC'16.
- (2016) Making a home in Living Lab: the limitations and potentials associated with living in a research laboratory. Proceedings of the Demand Centre Conference 2016 [online articles].
- (2015) Customer behaviour and energy use in European shopping centres. FARU Proceedings - 2015 8th FARU International Conference 'Making built environments responsive'.
- (2014) Systemic inefficiencies in retail buildings in Norway. Improving Energy Efficiency in Commercial Building Conference (IEECB’14).
- (2014) Sustainability assessment of shopping centres. World Sustainable Building 2014 Conference, 28-30 Oct., Barcelona.