Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Enhancing mechanical durability of icephobic surfaces by introducing autonomous self-healing function. ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces.
- (2017) Multiscale Crack Initiators Promoted Super-Low Ice Adhesion Surfaces. Soft Matter. vol. 13 (37).
- (2017) Displacement mechanism of oil in shale inorganic nanopores by supercritical carbon dioxide from molecular dynamics simulations. Energy & Fuels. vol. 31 (1).
- (2017) Raman Antenna Effect from Exciton?Phonon Coupling in Organic Semiconducting Nanobelts. Nanoscale. vol. 9 (48).
- (2017) Effect of Nanoparticles on Spontaneous Imbibition of Water into Ultraconfined Reservoir Capillary by Molecular Dynamics Simulation. Energies. vol. 10 (4).
- (2017) Modeling nanoscale ice adhesion. Acta mechanica solida Sinica. vol. 30.
- (2016) Nanoscale Deicing by Molecular Dynamics Simulation. Nanoscale. vol. 8 (30).
- (2016) Systematic comparison of model polymer nanocomposite mechanics. Bioinspiration & Biomimetics. vol. 11 (5).