Seyed Mohammad Javad Razavi
Background and activities
- Structural integrity of Additively Manufactured parts
- Fatigue and Fracture of metallic and polymeric materials;
- Design and failure assessment of adhesive joints.
- Additive Manufacturing of advanced Alloys (MM8410)
- Advanced Metallic Materials (MM8420)
- Finite Element Applications in Mechanical Engineering (TMM4155)
- Current Views in Multi-scale Fracture and Plasticity (MM8404)
- Fracture Mechanics (TMM4160)
- Fatigue Design (TMM4195)
- Nondestructive Techniques and Structural Health Monitoring (TMM4167)
- Bioinspired Design (TMM4199)
- Analysis and Assessment Based on the Finite Element Method (TMM4135)
EDITORIAL BOARD MEMBER
- Heliyon (Elsevier) (since 2019)
- Material Design & Processing Communications (Wiley) (since 2018)
- Sustainability (MDPI) (since 2021)
- Forces in Mechanics (Elsevier) (since 2021)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Microstructure and texture evolution during the manufacturing of in situ TiC-NiCr cermet through selective laser melting process. Materials Characterization. vol. 178.
- (2021) Architected cellular materials: A review on their mechanical properties towards fatigue-tolerant design and fabrication. Materials science & engineering. R, Reports. vol. 144.
- (2021) Relation between fracture characteristics and moisture content along longitudinal direction in a naturally drying Scots pine. Theoretical and applied fracture mechanics (Print). vol. 112.
- (2021) On the application of the volume free strain energy density method to blunt V-notches under mixed mode condition. Engineering structures. vol. 230.
- (2021) Optimisation of Mechanical Properties in Saw-Dust/Woven-Jute Fibre/Polyester Structural Composites under Liquid Nitrogen Environment Using Response Surface Methodology. Polymers. vol. 13 (15).
- (2021) Energy density and fracture parameters of coated Scots pine. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 290.
- (2021) Design and implementation of new experimental multiaxial random fatigue tests on astm-a105 circular specimens. International Journal of Fatigue. vol. 142.
- (2021) Effect of heat treatment on fatigue behavior of as-built notched Co-Cr-Mo parts produced by Selective Laser Melting. International Journal of Fatigue. vol. 142.
- (2021) Porosity effect on tensile behavior of Ti-6Al-4V specimens produced by laser engineered net shaping technology. Proceedings of the Institution of mechanical engineers. Part C, journal of mechanical engineering science. vol. 235 (10).
- (2021) Efficient Improvement in Fracture Toughness of Laminated Composite by Interleaving Functionalized Nanofibers. Polymers. vol. 13 (15).
- (2021) Experimental Investigation of Thrust Force, Delamination and Surface Roughness in Drilling Hybrid Structural Composites. Materials. vol. 14 (16).
- (2021) Evaluation of hydrogen effect on the fatigue crack growth behavior of medium-Mn steels via in-situ hydrogen plasma charging in an environmental scanning electron microscope. Journal of Materials Science & Technology. vol. 85.
- (2020) The Critical Distance Method to estimate the fatigue strength of notched additively manufactured titanium. Procedia Structural Integrity. vol. 28.
- (2020) A review of additive manufacturing of cermets. Additive Manufacturing. vol. 33:101130.
- (2020) Effect of selective laser melting process parameters on microstructural and mechanical properties of TiC–NiCr cermet. Ceramics International. vol. 46 (18).
- (2020) Acoustic Emission NDT for monitoring hygro-mechanical reactions of coated pine wood: a methodological approach. Procedia Structural Integrity. vol. 28.
- (2020) Multiaxial fatigue life assessment in notched components based on the effective strain energy density. Procedia Structural Integrity. vol. 28.
- (2020) The effects of microporosity in struts of gyroid lattice structures produced by laser powder bed fusion. Materials & design. vol. 194.
- (2020) Investigation of mechanical and fracture properties of wire and arc additively manufactured low carbon steel components. Theoretical and applied fracture mechanics (Print). vol. 109.
- (2020) Porosity Inducing Process Parameters in Selective Laser Melted AlSi10Mg Aluminium Alloy. Physical Mesomechanics. vol. 23.