Background and activities
- Medical studies at NTNU (MD 2007)
- Internship, Østfold Hospital Trust and Sarpsborg municipality 2008-2009
- PhD student, ISM, NTNU 2009-2013
- Researcher ISM, NTNU 2013 -2015
- Postdoc ISM, NTNU 2013 - 2017
- Researcher ISM and IKOM, NTNU 2017 - 2018
- Associate Professor ISM, NTNU 2018 -
PhD in Public Health
"Pregnancy and breast cancer risk. Prospective studies of Norwegian women". Doctoral theses at NTNU, 2013:6. ISBN 978-82-471-4100-7.
- CoNARTaS: Nordic collaboration in epidemiologic research on maternal and child health after assisted reproduction. http://www.conartas.com/
- RECAP (Research on European Children and Adults born Preterm) https://recap-preterm.eu/
- Registry-based long term follow-up of people born preterm: CEBRA http://www.ntnu.no/lbk/registerbasert-langtidsoppfolging#/view/about
- Breast Cancer Subtypes (http://www.ntnu.edu/ism/sub_breastcancer)
- The Research Council of Norway's evalution of the Norwegian Breast Cancer Screening Program: (https://www.kreftregisteret.no/screening/Mammografiprogrammet/Evaluering/)
- Medical studies: Health promotion and preventive medicine, problem-based learning, Blackboard
- SMED8002 Epidemiology 2 (teacher)
- Master in Public Health: FH3000 (teacher) og FH3006 (course coordinator)
- Supervision of students
- KLH3002 Epidemiologi 1 (emneansvarlig 2014/2015 - 2016/2017)
Other topics of interest
- Population health
- Epidemiological methods
- Norwegian Epidemiological Association (http://www.nofe.no)
- Board member 2011-2013
- Leader 2014
- Treasurer 2015
- Representative in the Advisory Board in the Norweigan Cervical Cancer Screening Programme (2018-) https://www.kreftregisteret.no/screening/livmorhalsprogrammet/Helsepersonell/Faglig-Radgivningsgruppe/
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Imprinting disorders in children born after ART: A Nordic study from the CoNARTaS group. Human Reproduction. vol. 35 (5).
- (2020) MRPS23 amplification and gene expression in breast cancer; association with proliferation and the non-basal subtypes. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. vol. 180.
- (2020) Type 1 diabetes in children born after assisted reproductive technology: A register-based national cohort study. Human Reproduction. vol. 35 (1).
- (2020) Gestational age and the risk of autism spectrum disorder in Sweden, Finland, and Norway: A cohort study. PLoS Medicine. vol. Sep.
- (2020) Time trends in placenta-mediated pregnancy complications after assisted reproductive technology in the Nordic countries. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- (2020) Obstetric and perinatal risks in 4601 singletons and 884 twins conceived after fresh blastocyst transfers: a Nordic study from the CoNARTaS group. Human Reproduction. vol. 35 (4).
- (2019) Perinatal and maternal outcome after vitrification of blastocysts: A Nordic study in singletons from the CoNARTaS group. Human Reproduction. vol. 34 (11).
- (2019) Microvessel density in breast cancer: The impact of field area on prognostic informativeness. Journal of Clinical Pathology.
- (2019) Data resource profile: the Committee of Nordic Assisted Reproductive Technology and Safety (CoNARTaS) cohort. International Journal of Epidemiology.
- (2019) T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia in patients 1-45 years treated with the pediatric NOPHO ALL2008 protocol. Leukemia.
- (2018) Trends over time in congenital malformations in live-born children conceived after assisted reproductive technology. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 97 (7).
- (2018) The prognostic value of androgen receptors in breast cancer subtypes. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment.
- (2018) Menopausal hormone therapy and breast cancer risk: effect modification by body mass through life. European Journal of Epidemiology (EJE).
- (2018) Nephronectin is Correlated with Poor Prognosis in Breast Cancer and Promotes Metastasis via its Integrin-Binding Motifs. Neoplasia. vol. 20 (4).
- (2018) Characterization of FGD5 expression in primary breast cancers and lymph node metastases. Journal of Histochemistry and Cytochemistry.
- (2017) Quantifying tumour vascularity in non-luminal breast cancers. Journal of Clinical Pathology. vol. 70 (9).
- (2017) Insomnia and the risk of Breast Cancer: the HUNT study. Psychosomatic Medicine. vol. 79 (4).
- (2017) FGD5 amplification in breast cancer patients is associated with tumor proliferation and a poorer prognosis. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. vol. 162 (2).
- (2016) Molecular subtypes of breast cancer: Long-term incidence trends and prognostic differences. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention. vol. 25 (12).
- (2016) Effect of maternal age on maternal and neonatal outcomes after assisted reproductive technology. Fertility and Sterility. vol. 106 (5).