Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Microvessel density in breast cancer: The impact of field area on prognostic informativeness. Journal of Clinical Pathology.
- (2018) Trends over time in congenital malformations in live-born children conceived after assisted reproductive technology. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 97 (7).
- (2018) The prognostic value of androgen receptors in breast cancer subtypes. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment.
- (2018) Menopausal hormone therapy and breast cancer risk: effect modification by body mass through life. European Journal of Epidemiology.
- (2018) Nephronectin is Correlated with Poor Prognosis in Breast Cancer and Promotes Metastasis via its Integrin-Binding Motifs. Neoplasia. vol. 20 (4).
- (2018) Characterization of FGD5 expression in primary breast cancers and lymph node metastases. Journal of Histochemistry and Cytochemistry.
- (2017) Quantifying tumour vascularity in non-luminal breast cancers. Journal of Clinical Pathology. vol. 70 (9).
- (2017) Insomnia and the risk of Breast Cancer: the HUNT study. Psychosomatic Medicine. vol. 79 (4).
- (2017) FGD5 amplification in breast cancer patients is associated with tumor proliferation and a poorer prognosis. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. vol. 162 (2).
- (2016) Molecular subtypes of breast cancer: Long-term incidence trends and prognostic differences. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention. vol. 25 (12).
- (2016) Effect of maternal age on maternal and neonatal outcomes after assisted reproductive technology. Fertility and Sterility. vol. 106 (5).
- (2015) Invasive lobular breast cancer: The prognostic impact of histopathological grade, E-cadherin and molecular subtypes. Histopathology. vol. 66 (3).
- (2015) Microvascular proliferation in luminal A and basal-like breast cancer subtypes. Journal of Clinical Pathology. vol. 68 (11).
- (2015) Risk of hypertensive disorders in pregnancies following assisted reproductive technology: a cohort study from the CoNARTaS group. Human Reproduction. vol. 30 (7).
- (2014) TOP2A gene copy number change in breast cancer. Journal of Clinical Pathology. vol. 67 (5).
- (2014) Anthropometric factors and risk of molecular breast cancer subtypes among postmenopausal Norwegian women. International Journal of Cancer. vol. 135 (11).
- (2014) Reproductive history and the risk of molecular breast cancer subtypes in a prospective study of Norwegian women. Cancer Causes and Control. vol. 25 (7).
- (2013) Association of time since last birth, age at first birth and parity with breast cancer survival among parous women: A register-based study from Norway. International Journal of Cancer. vol. 132 (1).
- (2013) Weight change in adulthood and risk of postmenopausal breast cancer: the HUNT study of Norway. British Journal of Cancer. vol. 109 (5).
- (2013) Molecular subtypes, histopathological grade and survival in a historic cohort of breast cancer patients. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. vol. 140 (3).