Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) A big data management architecture for smart cities based on fog-to-cloud data management architecture. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 2316.
- (2017) Women and computer games (workshops and tutorials). Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10507 LNCS.
- (2016) Interaction, experience, reflection: Enhancing project management training using serious games. Proceedings of the ... European conference on games-based learning. vol. 2016-January.
- (2015) A proposal for an integrated evaluation framework for mobile language learning: Lessons learned from SIMOLA – Situated mobile language learning. Journal of universal computer science (Online). vol. 21 (10).
- (2015) Boundary objects in collaborative work and learning. Information Systems Frontiers. vol. 18 (1).
- (2015) Holistic design for continuous innovation and sustainable knowledge bases. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1381 (January).
- (2015) Smart Neighbourhood Learning - the case of MyNeighbourhood. ID&A Interaction design & architecture(s). vol. 27 (1).
- (2015) Collaborative Networks and Active Knowledge Architectures - A Road Building Case. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology.
- (2014) LingoBee: Engaging mobile language learners through crowd-sourcing. International Journal of Mobile and Blended Learning. vol. 6 (2).
- (2013) Exploiting psychological needs to increase motivation for learning. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 8101.
- (2013) Contextually enriched competence model in the field of sustainable manufacturing for simulation style technology enhanced learning environments. Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing. vol. 24 (3).
- (2013) Serious Games - A means to develop Project Management Competences. Project Management. vol. XXXVI.
- (2013) Experiences from teaching Enterprise Modelling to Students of Information Systems. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1023.
- (2013) Creativity and Mobile Language Learning Using LingoBee. International Journal of Mobile and Blended Learning. vol. 5 (3).
- (2011) From behavioral indicators to contextualized competence assessment. ICALT. vol. 11.
- (2011) Contextually enriched competence model in the field of sustainable manufacturing for simulation style technology enhanced learning environments. Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing. vol. 22.
- (2010) Patient Care across Health Care Institutions: An Enterprise Modelling Approach. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 68.
- (2009) Sense of Community among Mobile Language Learners: Can Blogs support this?. International Journal of Web Based Communities. vol. 5 (3).
- (2009) PERONALIZED AND CONTEXTUALIZED LANGUAGE LEARNING: CHOOSE WHEN, WHERE AND WHAT. Research and Practice of Technology Enhanced Learning. vol. 4 (1).
- (2008) Learning in an Ambient Intelligent Environment - Towards Modelling Learners through Stereotypes. Revue d'intelligence artificielle : Revue des Sciences et Technologies de l'Information. vol. 22 (5).