Background and activities
Assistent Professor within Art and Crafts at Faculty of Teacher and Interpreter Education.
- Special field: Design, Multi Media og Sculpture
- 2016– Assistant Professor, NTNU
- 2014–2016 Teacher, Ugla Secondary School, Norway
- 2014– Art Teacher, Cultural School in Klæbu, Norway
- 2011–2014 Head of Academic Development, Norwegian Music and Arts School Council
- 2009–2011 Advisor, Cultural Department, Troms County, Norway
- 2007–2009 CEO, Troms County Cultural Arts Centre
- 2006–2007 Teacher, Ugla Scondary School
- 2005–2007 Museum Educator, National Museum of Decorative Art
- 2005–2005 Teacher, Stabbursmoen Primary School
Appointments and awards
Grønningsæter has served on national and international committees and advisory boards on topics such as education, research and field within Art and Crafts:
- 2012-2014: Chairman for Trøndelag Artist Union, TBK.
- 2012-2014: Representative for Norwegian Music and Arts School Council in EMU.
- 2009-2011: County Representative in the Program Board for DKS, National Museum.
- 2009-2011: Representative for Architechts Union, Troms County.
- 2007-2010: Board member in Tromsø Childrens Movie Club, Verdensteateret.
- 2004: Awarded scholarship from Artist Remuneration Fund , Norwegian Arts Council.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent artistic productions, projects, including report excerpts.