Stig Arvid Hollup
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) How do people with weak and strong pro-environmental worldviews process visual climate change information? An EEG study. Psyecology. vol. 7 (3).
- (2011) Dissociating action inhibition, conflict monitoring and sensory mismatch into independent components of event related potentials in GO/NOGO task. NeuroImage. vol. 57 (2).
- (2009) Increased Theta and Alpha EEG Activity During Nondirective Meditation. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. vol. 15 (11).
- (2002) Hippocampal neurons responding to first-time dislocation of a target object. Neuron. vol. 35.
- (2002) Hippocampal neurons responding to first-time dislocation of a target object. Society for Neuroscience : Abstracts. vol. 28.
- (2001) Impaired recognition of the goal location during spatial navigation in rats with hippocampal lesions. Journal of Neuroscience.
- (2001) Accumulation of hippocampal place fields at the goal location in an annular watermaze task. Journal of Neuroscience.
- (2001) Place fields of rat hippocampal pyramidal cells and spatial learning in the watermaze. European Journal of Neuroscience.
- (2001) Representation of spatial information by dynamic neuronal circuits in the hippocampus. In L.R. Squire and D. Schacter: Neuropsychology of Memory. 2001.