Background and activities
- MATV3003 - Food Safety and Quality Management
- TMAT201P - Internship
- MATV1008 - Microbiology and Food Safety
- TMMT5003 - Master Thesis in Food Science,Technology and sustainability
- MATV1007 - Microbiology and Biotechnology
- MATV3006 - Bachelor Thesis
- TMMT4004 - Applied Food Microbiology and Biotechnology
- TMAT3001 - Food Microbiology
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Diversity and Antimicrobial Activity towards Listeria spp. and Escherichia coli among Lactic Acid Bacteria Isolated from Ready-to-Eat Seafood. Foods. vol. 10 (2).
- (2020) Arbeidslivets perspektiv inn i klasserommet via filmatiserte case. UNIPED. vol. 43 (4).
- (2020) Growth and spoilage metabolites production of a mesophilic Aeromonas salmonicida strain in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) during cold storage in modified atmosphere. Journal of Applied Microbiology. vol. 129 (4).
- (2020) Aeromonas spp. isolated from ready-to-eat seafood on the Norwegian market: prevalence, putative virulence factors and antimicrobial resistance. Journal of Applied Microbiology.
- (2020) Effects of salting technology and smoking protocol on yield and quality of hot‐smoked Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.). Journal of food processing and preservation. vol. 45.
- (2019) The Significance of Mesophilic Aeromonas spp. in Minimally Processed Ready-to-Eat Seafood. Microorganisms. vol. 7 (91).
- (2018) Comparative evaluation on the quality and shelf life of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) filets using microwave and conventional pasteurization in combination with novel packaging methods. Journal of Food Science. vol. 83 (12).
- (2017) Effects of storage temperature on bacterial growth rates and community structure in fresh retail sushi. Journal of Applied Microbiology. vol. 123 (3).
- (2017) Species distribution and prevalence of putative virulence factors in mesophilic Aeromonas spp. isolated from fresh retail sushi. Frontiers in Microbiology. vol. 8 (MAY).
- (2016) The prevalence, genetic diversity and antibiotic resistance of Staphylococcus aureus in milk, whey, and cheese from artisan farm dairies. International Dairy Journal. vol. 65.
- (2015) Assessment of Microbiological Quality of Retail Fresh Sushi from Selected Sources in Norway. Journal of Food Protection. vol. 78 (5).
- (2012) Rapid reagentless quantification of alginate biosynthesis in Pseudomonas fluorescens bacteria mutants using FT-IR spectroscopy coupled to multivariate partial least squares regression. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry. vol. 403 (9).
Part of book/report
- (2017) New Product Development - Eirin M. Skjøndal Bar, Sunniva Hoel and Jørgen Lerfall. Trends in Fish Processing Technologies.
- (2021) Kartlegging av Listeria monocytogenes i fôr og sjøfase ved produksjon av atlantisk laks (Salmo salar). 2021.
- (2020) Fareanalyse for å finne mulige kontamineringspunkter og smitteveier for L. monocytogenes ved produksjon av atlantisk laks (Salmo salar L.). 2020.
- (2018) Microbial ecology and food safety of fresh retail sushi. 2018. ISBN 978-82-326-3118-6. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (164).