Susana Villa Gonzalez
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Phthalate metabolites in harbor porpoises (Phocoena phocoena) from Norwegian coastal waters. Environment International. vol. 137:105525.
- (2019) Benzotriazoles, Benzothiazoles and Trace Elements in an Urban Road Setting in Trondheim, Norway: Re-Visiting the Chemical Markers of Traffic Pollution. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 649.
- (2019) Effect of hydroxamate and catecholate siderophores on iron availability in the diatom Skeletonema costatum: Implications of siderophore degradation by associated bacteria. Marine Chemistry. vol. 209.
- (2018) Synthesis, characterization and drug loading of multiresponsive p[NIPAm-co-PEGMA] (core)/p[NIPAm-co-AAc] (Shell) nanogels with monodisperse size distributions. Polymers. vol. 10:309 (3).
- (2016) A novel compound isolated from Sclerochloa dura has anti-inflammatory effects. Journal of the Serbian Chemical Society. vol. 81 (1).
- (2016) Insecticidal activity of a novel fatty acid amide derivative from Streptomyces species against Helicoverpa armigera. Natural Product Research. vol. 30 (24).
- (2015) Metabolic markers in blood can separate prostate cancer from benign prostatic hyperplasia. British Journal of Cancer. vol. 113.
- (2013) Palladium(0)-Catalyzed Cross-Couplings of 2-Bromophosphinine. European Journal of Organic Chemistry. vol. 2013 (22).
- (2013) Thiophen-2-yl and bithienyl substituted pyrazine-2,3-dicarbonitriles as precursors for tetrasubstituted zinc azaphthalocyanines. Polyhedron. vol. 54 (1).
- (2012) Thiocarbonyl polyenes : monomers, trimmers and thiopyrans. Tetrahedron Letters. vol. 53 (50).
- (2011) Investigation of tartaric acid amide formation by thermolysis of tartaric acids with alkylamines. ARKIVOC.
- (2008) Tartradiamide formation by thermolysis of tartaric acid with alkylamines. Tetrahedron Letters. vol. 49.
- (2007) Tartaric Acid Amides by the Gabriel Route. European Journal of Organic Chemistry.
- (2009) Optically Active Surfactants from the Tartaric Acids. Synthesis and Porperties. 2009. ISBN 978-82-471-1546-6. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (84).