Susana Villa Gonzalez
Background and activities
Areas of speciality/Fields of responsibility
- PhD i Organic Chemistry : Optically Active Surfactants from the Tartaric Acids. Synthesis and Porperties
- Lab courses in Organic chemistry (TMT4130), Chromatografy courses (KJ3059/8059) og Spectroscopy course (KJ2022)
- Analytic metods: LC-MS,GCMS, GC, HPLC, FT-IR, UV-VIS, NMR, UPC2, MS (high resolution and low resolution ).
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Temporal dynamics of carbon sequestration in coastal North Atlantic fjord system as seen through dissolved organic matter characterisation. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 782.
- (2021) Microplastic fibres from synthetic textiles: Environmental degradation and additive chemical content. Environmental Pollution. vol. 268 (Part B).
- (2021) Rapid determination of thyroid hormones in blood plasma from Glaucous gulls and Baikal seals by HybridSPE®-LC-MS/MS. Journal of chromatography. B. vol. 1162.
- (2020) Characterizing changes of dissolved organic matter composition with the use of distinct feeds in recirculating aquaculture systems via high-resolution mass spectrometry. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 749.
- (2020) Bioaccumulation potential of bisphenols and benzophenone UV filters: A multiresidue approach in raptor tissues. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 741.
- (2020) Identification and Characterization of a Streptomyces albus Strain and Its Secondary Metabolite Organophosphate against Charcoal Rot of Sorghum. Plants. vol. 9 (12).
- (2020) The use of PAH, metabolite and lipid profiling to assess exposure and effects of produced water discharges on pelagic copepods. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 714.
- (2020) Phthalate metabolites in harbor porpoises (Phocoena phocoena) from Norwegian coastal waters. Environment International. vol. 137.
- (2019) Benzotriazoles, Benzothiazoles and Trace Elements in an Urban Road Setting in Trondheim, Norway: Re-Visiting the Chemical Markers of Traffic Pollution. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 649.
- (2019) Effect of hydroxamate and catecholate siderophores on iron availability in the diatom Skeletonema costatum: Implications of siderophore degradation by associated bacteria. Marine Chemistry. vol. 209.
- (2018) Synthesis, characterization and drug loading of multiresponsive p[NIPAm-co-PEGMA] (core)/p[NIPAm-co-AAc] (Shell) nanogels with monodisperse size distributions. Polymers. vol. 10:309 (3).
- (2016) A novel compound isolated from Sclerochloa dura has anti-inflammatory effects. Journal of the Serbian Chemical Society. vol. 81 (1).
- (2016) Insecticidal activity of a novel fatty acid amide derivative from Streptomyces species against Helicoverpa armigera. Natural Product Research. vol. 30 (24).
- (2015) Metabolic markers in blood can separate prostate cancer from benign prostatic hyperplasia. British Journal of Cancer. vol. 113.
- (2013) Palladium(0)-Catalyzed Cross-Couplings of 2-Bromophosphinine. European Journal of Organic Chemistry. vol. 2013 (22).
- (2013) Thiophen-2-yl and bithienyl substituted pyrazine-2,3-dicarbonitriles as precursors for tetrasubstituted zinc azaphthalocyanines. Polyhedron. vol. 54 (1).
- (2012) Thiocarbonyl polyenes : monomers, trimmers and thiopyrans. Tetrahedron Letters. vol. 53 (50).
- (2011) Investigation of tartaric acid amide formation by thermolysis of tartaric acids with alkylamines. ARKIVOC.
- (2008) Tartradiamide formation by thermolysis of tartaric acid with alkylamines. Tetrahedron Letters. vol. 49.
- (2007) Tartaric Acid Amides by the Gabriel Route. European Journal of Organic Chemistry.