Background and activities
Areas of speciality/Fields of responsibility
- Water electrolysis
- Modeling of electrochemical systems
- Fuel cells
- Core-shell electrocatalysts
- Electrochemical oxidation of small organic molecules
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Electrochemical Quartz Crystal Microbalance Investigation of Manganese Oxide Deposition in Sulfuric Acid Relevant for Zinc Electrowinning. ECS Transactions. vol. 85 (4).
- (2017) The Influence of Catalyst Layer Thickness on the Performance and Degradation of PEM Fuel Cell Cathodes with Constant Catalyst Loading. Electrochimica Acta. vol. 232.
- (2017) A microfluidic electrochemical cell with integrated PdH reference electrode for high current experiments. Electrochimica Acta. vol. 225.
- (2017) Generator-Sensor Impedance at Double Channel Electrodes. Electrochimica Acta. vol. 229.
- (2017) Electronic structure and growth of electrochemically formed iridium oxide films. Journal of the Electrochemical Society. vol. 164 (14).
- (2017) Calcination temperature dependent catalytic activity and stability of IrO2 – Ta2O5 anodes for oxygen evolution reaction in aqueous sulfate electrolytes. Journal of the Electrochemical Society. vol. 164 (9).
- (2017) Electrochemical Behaviour of Industrial IrO2-Ta2O5 Anodes for Copper Electrowinning. ECS Transactions. vol. 75 (37).
- (2016) Edge/basal/defect ratios in graphite and their influence on the thermal stability of lithium ion batteries. Journal of Power Sources. vol. 317.
- (2016) Method for studying high temperature aqueous electrochemical systems: Methanol and glycerol oxidation. Electrochimica Acta. vol. 222.
- (2016) Method for Studying High Temperature Aqueous Electrochemical Systems: A Self-Pressurized Autoclave. ECS Transactions. vol. 75 (14).
- (2016) Mass-transport impedance at channel electrodes: Accurate and approximate solutions. Electrochimica Acta. vol. 202.
- (2015) A semianalytical method for simulating mass transport at channel electrodes. Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry. vol. 745.
- (2015) Selectivity of nanocrystalline Iro2-based catalysts in parallel chlorine and oxygen evolution. Electrocatalysis. vol. 6 (2).
- (2015) Current-distribution effects on the impedance of porous electrodes and electrodes covered with films. Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry. vol. 737.
- (2015) Zirconium hydrogen phosphate as an additive in electrocatalytic layers for the oxygen evolution reaction in PEM water electrolysis. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 40 (32).
- (2014) Preparation of electrocatalysts by reduction of precursors with sodium citrate. RSC Advances. vol. 4 (83).
- (2014) Stability of carbon nanofibre-supported platinum catalysts in the presence of chloride under controlled mass-transfer conditions. Journal of Power Sources. vol. 251.
- (2014) Identification of the byproducts of the oxygen evolution reaction on Rutile-type oxides under dynamic conditions. Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry. vol. 728.
- (2014) Durability of Pt and Pt-Co electrocatalysts for application in a PEM fuel cell. Chemical Engineering Transactions. vol. 41.
- (2014) Proton exchange membrane water electrolysis with short-side-chain Aquivion® membrane and IrO2 anode catalyst. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 39 (12).