Background and activities
Areas of speciality/Fields of responsibility
- Water electrolysis
- Modeling of electrochemical systems
- Fuel cells
- Core-shell electrocatalysts
- Electrochemical oxidation of small organic molecules
- TMT4500 - Materials Technology, Specialization Project
- MT8110 - Electrochemical Methods
- MT3901 - Special Syllabus for Master's Degree
- TMT4510 - Nanotechnology, Specialization Project
- MT3900 - Master Thesis in Chemistry
- TMT4252 - Electrochemistry
- MT8218 - Advanced Materials Science
- TMT4115 - General Chemistry
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Frequency controlled agglomeration of pt-nanoparticles in sonochemical synthesis. Ultrasonics sonochemistry. vol. 85.
- (2022) Photocorrosion of n- and p-Type Semiconducting Oxide-Covered Metals: Case Studies of Anodized Titanium and Copper. Physica Status Solidi (a) applications and materials science.
- (2022) Tailoring the oxide surface composition of stainless steel for improved OER performance in alkaline water electrolysis. Electrochimica Acta. vol. 424.
- (2021) Effect of thiophene-based π-spacers on N-arylphenothiazine dyes for dye-sensitized solar cells. Dyes and pigments. vol. 185.
- (2021) Effect of the Synthetic Method on the Properties of Ni-Based Hydrogen Oxidation Catalysts. ACS Applied Energy Materials. vol. 4 (4).
- (2021) NiCu mixed metal oxide catalyst for alkaline hydrogen evolution in anion exchange membrane water electrolysis. Electrochimica Acta. vol. 371.
- (2021) Tuning Ni–MoO2 Catalyst–Ionomer and Electrolyte Interaction for Water Electrolyzers with Anion Exchange Membranes. ACS Applied Energy Materials. vol. 4 (4).
- (2021) Two routes for sonochemical synthesis of platinum nanoparticles with narrow size distribution. Materials Advances. vol. 2 (6).
- (2021) Hole annihilation vs. induced convection: Breakdown of different contributions to the photocorrosion mechanism of oxide-covered iron. Corrosion Science. vol. 185.
- (2020) Ni/NiO nanosheets for alkaline hydrogen evolution reaction: In situ electrochemical-Raman study. Electrochimica Acta. vol. 361.
- (2020) Effect of anion exchange ionomer content on electrode performance in AEM water electrolysis. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. vol. 45 (53).
- (2020) An in situ XAS study of high surface-area IrO2 produced by the polymeric precursor synthesis. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 22.
- (2020) Synthesis of CO‐tolerant Ni‐Pt Rhombic Dodecahedra Bimetallic Electrocatalytic Nanoparticles. Chemistry of Nanomaterials for Energy, Biology and More (ChemNanoMat). vol. 6 (8).
- (2020) Solid Electrolyte Interphase (SEI) Formation on the Graphite Anode in Electrolytes Containing the Anion Receptor Tris (hexafluoroisopropyl) borate (THFIPB). Journal of the Electrochemical Society. vol. 167 (13).
- (2020) Effect of a Boron Based Anion Receptor on Graphite and LiFePO4 Electrodes. Journal of the Electrochemical Society. vol. 167 (2).
- (2020) Platinum and Platinum Group Metal-Free Catalysts for Anion Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells. Energies. vol. 13 (3).
- (2019) Optimized Nickel-Cobalt and Nickel-Iron Oxide Catalysts for the Hydrogen Evolution Reaction in Alkaline Water Electrolysis. Journal of the Electrochemical Society. vol. 166 (8).
- (2019) Dynamic electrochemical impedance study of methanol oxidation at Pt at elevated temperatures. Electrochimica Acta. vol. 295.
- (2019) Understanding reaction mechanisms using dynamic electrochemical impedance spectroscopy: Methanol oxidation on Pt. Electrochimica Acta. vol. 323.
- (2019) Renewable CO2 recycling and synthetic fuel production in a marine environment. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. vol. 116 (25).