Tobias Navarro Schröder
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Hippocampal theta phases organize the reactivation of large-scale electrophysiological representations during goal-directed navigation. Indian Journal of Pure & Applied Physics. vol. 5 (7).
- (2018) Resting-state gamma-band power alterations in schizophrenia reveal E/I-balance abnormalities across illness-stages. eLIFE. vol. 7.
- (2018) Hexadirectional coding of visual space in human entorhinal cortex. Nature Neuroscience. vol. 21 (2).
- (2018) Functional parcellation using time courses of instantaneous connectivity. NeuroImage. vol. 170.
- (2016) Grid-cell representations in mental simulation. eLIFE. vol. 5 (AUGUST).
- (2016) An event map of memory space in the hippocampus. eLIFE. vol. 5:e16534.