Background and activities
- MASG1002 - Introduction to Mechanical Engineering
- MASA2900 - Bachelor thesis
- MASG2106 - Design of Dynamically Loaded Constructions
- BIMAS39 - Bachelors thesis- Mechanical Engineering
- MASG2101 - Computerassisted Design
- MASG2900 - Bachelor thesis
- TEK1000 - Introduction to technology
- TEK3011 - Design of Dynamically Loaded Constructions
- HMSG1001 - SHE and workshop course
- TEK2114 - Computerassisted Design 1
- MASA1002 - Introduction to Mechanical Engineering
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) CDIO design education collaboration using 3D-desktop printers. Procedia CIRP. vol. 70.
- (2012) Vacuum Insulation Panels in Wood Frame Wall Constructions with Different Stud Profiles. Journal of Building Physics. vol. 36 (2).
Part of book/report
- (2011) Zero Emission Building Envelopes - Comparison of Different Wall Constructions in a Life Cycle Perspective. Proceedings of the 9th Nordic Symposium on Building Physics, NSB 2011.
- (2011) Zero Emission Building Envelopes - Comparison of Floor Constructions with PCM,Wood and Concrete in a Life Cycle Perspective. Proceedings of CISBAT 2011 International Conference – CleanTech for Sustainable Buildings – From Nano to Urban Scale.
- (2011) Zero Emission Building Envelopes - Numerical Simulations of a Well-Insulated Building with Phase Change Material Panels Integrated in the Floor. Proceedings of the 12th Conference of The International Building Performance Simulation Association.
- (2010) Vacuum Insulation Panels in Wood Frame Wall Constructions – Hot Box Measurements and Numerical Simulations. Proceedings of the Building Enclosure Science & Technology (BEST 2 - 2010).
- (2009) Comparison of Laboratory Investigations and Numerical Simulations of Vacuum Insulation Panels in Various Wall Structure Arrangements. Proceedings of the 9th International Vacuum Insulation Symposium.