Tor Atle Hjeltnes
Background and activities
- TDMA4005 - Concurrent Design
- DIFT1003 - Economic management and accounting
- DIFT2004 - Product development, market and software product management (PMM)
- INFT2505 - Product development, market and software product management (PMM)
- INFT1004 - Economic management and accounting
- TDMA5002 - Marketing Management and Business Models
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Quality Assurance and Evaluation in Erasmus+ Projects, A Case Study. INTED Proceedings.
- (2009) Design of Customized Corporate E-Learning. Seminar.net - Media, technology and lifelong learning. vol. 5 (2).
- (2004) EUCIP Core Level Modul Plan. 2004. ISBN 8280550097.
Part of book/report
- (2019) Learning to Lead Online Collaborations: Insights from Student-based Global Virtual Teams between UK and Norway. Digital Transformation for a Sustainable Society in the 21st Century. 18th IFIP WG 6.11 Conference on e-Business, e-Services, and e-Society, I3E 2019, Trondheim, Norway, September 18–20, 2019, Proceedings.
- (2017) Training in Concurrent Design The Interplay of Theory, Practice, Reflection and Infrastructure. 2017 International Conference on Engineering, Technology and Innovation (ICE/ITMC) USB Proceedings.
- (2016) INTERNAL EVALUATION OF EDUCATIONAL EU PROJECTS. INTED2016 Proceedings 10th International Technology, Education and Development Conference, March 7th-9th, 2016 — Valencia, Spain.
- (2016) Concurrent Design: The importance of theoretical and practical training. INTED2016 Proceedings 10th International Technology, Education and Development Conference, March 7th-9th, 2016 — Valencia, Spain.
- (2015) Designing a master’s degree program in Computer Supported Cooperative Work. ICERI2015 Proceedings. 8th International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation. Seville 16-18 November 2015.
- (2014) Using the concurrent e-learning design method in a distributed mode for developing courses in teacher training and entrepreneurship. ICERI2014 Proceedings. 7th International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation. November 17th-19th, 2014 — Seville, Spain.
- (2014) Articulation of Distributed and Collaborative Design of Entrepreneurial Course. INTED2014 Proceedings.
- (2014) Online Problem Solving with the use of Selected Cooperation Technology. INTED2014 Proceedings.
- (2013) Principles of Concurrent E-Learning Design. Enterprise Resource Planning Models for the Education Sector: Applications and Methodologies.
- (2007) En modell for nettbasert oppdragsutdanning Utveckling av metoder och modeller för kompetens¬utveckilng anpassade efter behov hos företag, organisationer och nyetablerare, samt test av dessa metoder och modeller i praktiska kompetensutvecklingsinsatser. 2007. ISBN 9788280550361.
- (2005) Cost Effectiveness and Cost Efficiency in E-learning Cost Effectiveness and Cost Efficiency in E-learning in the perspective of the student, the provider and the society. 2005. ISBN 8280550208.