Torleiv Håland Bryne
Background and activities
Adjunct associate professor in estimation and navigation systems.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Field Test Results of GNSS-denied Inertial Navigation aided by Phased-array Radio Systems for UAVs. International Conference on Unmanned Aircraft Systems (ICUAS) ; 2019-06-11 - 2019-06-14.
- (2019) Pose Estimation of UAVs Based on INS Aided by Two Independent Low-cost GNSS Receivers. International Conference on Unmanned Aircraft Systems (ICUAS) ; 2019-06-11 - 2019-06-14.
- (2018) Phased array radio system aided inertial navigation for unmanned aerial vehicles. IEEE Aerospace Conference. Proceedings. vol. 2018-March.
- (2018) Robust and secure UAV navigation using GNSS, phased-array radio system and inertial sensor fusion. IEEE Conference on Control Technology and Applications . IEEE; Conference. 2018-08-21 - 2018-08-24.
- (2018) A virtual vertical reference concept for aided inertial navigation at the sea surface. Control Engineering Practice. vol. 70.
- (2018) Aided Inertial Navigation of Small Unmanned Aerial Vehicles Using an Ultra-Wideband Real Time Localization System. IEEE Aerospace Conference. Proceedings.
- (2018) Redundant MEMS-based Inertial Navigation using Nonlinear Observers. Journal of Dynamic Systems Measurement, and Control. vol. 140 (7).
- (2017) Design of inertial navigation systems for marine craft with adaptive wave filtering aided by triple-redundant sensor packages. International Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing. vol. 31 (4).
- (2017) Nonlinear observers for integrated INS\/GNSS navigation: implementation aspects. IEEE Control Systems. vol. 37 (3).
- (2017) Nonlinear Observer Design for Aided Inertial Navigation of Ships. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2017. ISBN 978-82-326-2242-9. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (86).
- (2017) Inertial Sensors for Risk-Based Redundancy in Dynamic Positioning. ASME 2017 36th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering - Volume 1: Offshore Technology.
- (2016) Attitude and Heave Estimation for Ships using MEMS-based Inertial Measurements. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 49 (23).
- (2016) Fault Detection in Lever-arm-compensated Position Reference Systems based on Nonlinear Attitude Observers and Inertial Measurements in Dynamic Positioning. American Control Conference (ACC) ; Boston. 2016-07-06 - 2016-07-08.
- (2016) MEMS-based Inertial Navigation on Dynamically Positioned Ships: Dead Reckoning. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 49 (23).
- (2016) Fault detection in lever-arm-compensated position reference systems based on nonlinear attitude observers and inertial measurements in dynamic positioning. American Control Conference (ACC).
- (2015) A virtual vertical reference concept for GNSS/INS applications at the sea surface. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 48 (16).