Background and activities
MSc. in Engineering Cybernetics, June 2013. Ph.D. in Engineering Cybernetics, March 2017.
Postdoctoral Fellow at Department of Engineering Cybernetics from April 2017.
Responable for developing a open source navigation software based on Matlab GNC toolbox and automatically generated embedded C code.
The workpackage is funded by the Research Council of Norway via the FRINATEK project Multi-stage global sensor fusion for navigation using nonlinear observers and eXogenous Kalman filter and is associated with the Centre for Autonomous Marine Operations and Systems (AMOS).
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Phased array radio system aided inertial navigation for unmanned aerial vehicles. IEEE Aerospace Conference. Proceedings. vol. 2018-March.
- (2018) Robust and secure UAV navigation using GNSS, phased-array radio system and inertial sensor fusion. IEEE Conference on Control Technology and Applications . IEEE; Conference. 2018-08-21 - 2018-08-24.
- (2018) A virtual vertical reference concept for aided inertial navigation at the sea surface. Control Engineering Practice. vol. 70.
- (2018) Aided Inertial Navigation of Small Unmanned Aerial Vehicles Using an Ultra-Wideband Real Time Localization System. IEEE Aerospace Conference. Proceedings.
- (2018) Redundant MEMS-based Inertial Navigation using Nonlinear Observers. Journal of Dynamic Systems Measurement, and Control. vol. 140 (7).
- (2017) Design of inertial navigation systems for marine craft with adaptive wave filtering aided by triple-redundant sensor packages. International Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing. vol. 31 (4).
- (2017) Nonlinear observers for integrated INS\/GNSS navigation: implementation aspects. IEEE Control Systems. vol. 37 (3).
- (2017) Nonlinear Observer Design for Aided Inertial Navigation of Ships. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2017. ISBN 978-82-326-2242-9. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (86).
- (2017) Inertial Sensors for Risk-Based Redundancy in Dynamic Positioning. ASME 2017 36th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering - Volume 1: Offshore Technology.
- (2016) Attitude and Heave Estimation for Ships using MEMS-based Inertial Measurements. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 49 (23).
- (2016) Fault Detection in Lever-arm-compensated Position Reference Systems based on Nonlinear Attitude Observers and Inertial Measurements in Dynamic Positioning. American Control Conference (ACC) ; Boston. 2016-07-06 - 2016-07-08.
- (2016) MEMS-based Inertial Navigation on Dynamically Positioned Ships: Dead Reckoning. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 49 (23).
- (2016) Fault detection in lever-arm-compensated position reference systems based on nonlinear attitude observers and inertial measurements in dynamic positioning. American Control Conference (ACC).
- (2015) A virtual vertical reference concept for GNSS/INS applications at the sea surface. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 48 (16).