Trond Viggo Grøntvedt
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) The Function of Casual Sex Action and Inaction Regret: A Longitudinal Investigation. Evolutionary Psychology. vol. 19 (1).
- (2021) Perception of workplace social-sexual behavior as sexual harassment post#MeToo in Scandinavia. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology.
- (2021) Investigating the emergence of sex differences in jealousy responses in a large community sample from an evolutionary perspective. Scientific Reports. vol. 11 (1).
- (2020) Breakup Likelihood Following Hypothetical Sexual or Emotional Infidelity: Perceived Threat, Blame, and Forgiveness. Journal of Relationships Research. vol. 11 (e7).
- (2019) Hook, Line and Sinker: Do Tinder Matches and Meet Ups Lead to One-Night Stands?. Evolutionary Psychological Science.
- (2019) How Intercourse Frequency Is Affected by Relationship Length,Relationship Quality, and Sexual Strategies Using Couple Data. Evolutionary Behavioral Sciences.
- (2019) The Effect of Prototypical #MeToo Features on the Perception of Social‑Sexual Behavior as Sexual Harassment. Sexuality & Culture.
- (2018) Forgiving the Unforgivable: Couples’ Forgiveness and Expected Forgiveness of Emotional and Sexual Infidelity From an Error Management Theory Perspective. Evolutionary Behavioral Sciences. vol. 12 (4).
- (2018) Individual differences in sociosexuality predict picture-based mobile dating app use. Personality and Individual Differences. vol. 131.
- (2017) Oxytocin and vulnerable romantic relationships. Hormones and Behavior. vol. 90.
- (2017) Estrogenic and progestogenic effects of hormonal contraceptives in relation to sexual behavior: insights into extended sexuality. Evolution and human behavior. vol. 38 (3).
- (2016) Forgiving the unforgivable: Bias in the infidelity forgiveness. HBES - Human Behavior and evolution society - 28th Annual Meeting - Conference programme and Book of Abstracts.
- (2015) Factors predicting the probability of initiating sexual intercourse by context and sex. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 56 (5).
- (2015) Sex and Mating Strategy Impact the 13 Basic Reasons for Having Sex. Evolutionary Psychological Science.
- (2014) Adolescent Mate Choice Project: A Comparison between Brazil and Norway. 26th Human Behavior and Evolution Society Conference - Program and Abstracts.
- (2013) Age preferences in a gender egalitarian society. The Journal of Social, Evolutionary, and Cultural Psychology. vol. 7 (3).
- (2013) Factors predicting the probability of women initiating sex in relationships. Human Behavior & Evolution Society - Program.
- (2012) On Human Sociosexual Orientation and Mate value. The 14th conference on Social and Community psychology - Conference abstracts.
- (2011) Mate value, current partner and ideal partners in a gender egalitarian society. Human behavior & Evolution Society - 23rd Annual Conference 2011- Collection of abstracts.
- (2010) Individuelle adaptive forskjeller: Evolusjonær Personlighetspsykologi. Psykologisk tidsskrift.