Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Protective and vulnerability factors in self-esteem: The role of metacognitions, brooding, and resilience. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 11.
- (2020) The effect of in-session exposure in Fear-Avoidance treatment of chronic low back pain: A randomized controlled trial. European Journal of Pain. vol. 25 (1).
- (2019) Does the working alliance mediate the effect of routine outcome monitoring (ROM) and alliance feedback on psychotherapy outcomes? A secondary analysis from a randomized clinical trial. Journal of Counseling Psychology. vol. 66 (2).
- (2019) Interpersonal problems as a predictor of pain catastrophizing in patients with chronic pain. Scandinavian Journal of Pain.
- (2018) The effects of routine outcome monitoring (ROM) on therapy outcomes in the course of an implementation process: A randomized clinical trial. Journal of Counseling Psychology. vol. 65 (5).
- (2017) Metacognitive Therapy in Major Depression: An Open Trial of Comorbid Cases. Cognitive and Behavioral Practice. vol. 24 (3).
- (2017) Worry and Metacognitions as Predictors of Anxiety Symptoms: A Prospective Study. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8 (924).
- (2015) The role of self-image as a predictor of psychotherapy outcome. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 56 (1).
- (2015) Does a web-based feedback training program result in improved reliability in clinicians' rating of the global assessment of functioning (GAF) scale?. Psychological Assessment. vol. 27 (3).
- (2014) Understanding Depressive Symptoms in a Metacognitive Perspective. Could Mediation Analyses of Positive and Negative Metabeliefs Support the Theoretical Foundation of MCT?. EABCT 2014 - Programme.
- (2014) Comorbid Depressive Disorders: An Open Trial Using MCT. EABCT 2014 - Programme.
- (2014) Factor analysis of the Achievement of Therapeutic Objectives Scale: (ATOS) in short-term dynamic psychotherapy and cognitive therapy. Psychological Assessment. vol. 26 (3).
- (2012) Bruk av overføringstolkning i psykologisk behandling. Psykologisk tidsskrift.
- (2012) Psykodynamisk psykoterapi ved NTNU – contradictio in terminis?. Impuls : Tidsskrift for psykologi.
- (2011) The Achievement of Therapeutic Objectives Scale: Interrater reliability and sensitivity to change in short-term dynamic psychotherapy and cognitive therapy. Psychological Assessment. vol. 23 (4).
- (2010) The Effects of Therapist Competence in Assigning Homework in Cognitive Therapy With Cluster C Personality Disorders: Results From a Randomized Controlled Trial. Cognitive and Behavioral Practice. vol. 17 (3).
- (2010) The role of transference work, the therapeutic alliance, and their interaction in reducing interpersonal problems among psychotherapy patients with Cluster C personality disorders. Psychotherapy. vol. 47 (4).
- (2009) Perceived group climate as a predictor of long-term outcome in a randomized controlled trial of cognitive-behavioural group therapy for patients with comorbid psychiatric disorders. Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy. vol. 37 (5).
- (2009) Kvaliteten på tidlig terapeutisk allianse som prediktor for behandlingseffekt ved depresjon og angst. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. vol. 46 (7).
- (2008) Memories of early attachment: The use of PBI as a predictor of psychotherapy outcome in Pesso-Boyden System Psychomotor (PBSP) group therapy, Cognitive-Behavioral Group Therapy (CBGT), Individual Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Individual Treatment as Usual (TAU) with adult out-patients. Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy. vol. 15.