Background and activities
- MOL8001 - Molecular Physiology: Mechanisms and Methods
- MOL8012 - An introduction to Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- MOL4901 - Master's Thesis in Nanotechnology
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Small RNAs are differentially expressed in autoimmune and non-autoimmune diabetes and controls. European Journal of Endocrinology (EJE). vol. 187 (2).
- (2021) AGAP2-AS1 as a prognostic biomarker in low-risk clear cell renal cell carcinoma patients with progressing disease. Cancer Cell International. vol. 21.
- (2021) Assessing the role of genome-wide DNA methylation between smoking and risk of lung cancer using repeated measurements: the HUNT Study. International Journal of Epidemiology.
- (2018) Fine needle aspirates of kidneys: A promising tool for RNA sequencing in native and transplanted kidneys. BMC Nephrology. vol. 19:221.
- (2018) Expanding the utilization of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded archives: Feasibility of miR-Seq for disease exploration and biomarker development from biopsies with clear cell renal cell Carcinoma. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 19:803 (3).
- (2017) Monitoring multiple myeloma by quantification of recurrent mutations in serum. Haematologica. vol. 102 (7).
- (2017) The cytoprotective protein clusterin is overexpressed in hypergastrinemic rodent models of oxyntic preneoplasia and promotes gastric cancer cell survival. PLOS ONE. vol. 12 (9).
- (2016) Skeletal effects of a gastrin receptor antagonist in H+/K+ATPase beta subunit KO mice. Journal of Endocrinology. vol. 230 (2).
- (2016) Connective tissue growth factor is activated by gastrin and involved in gastrin-induced migration and invasion. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications - BBRC. vol. 475 (1).
- (2016) Transcriptome sequencing (RNAseq) enables utilization of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded biopsies with clear cell renal cell carcinoma for exploration of disease biology and biomarker development. PLOS ONE. vol. 11 (2).
- (2016) Development and confirmation of potential gene classifiers of human clear cell renal cell carcinoma using next-generation RNA sequencing. Scandinavian Journal of Urology. vol. 50 (6).
- (2015) BRAF V600E mutation in early-stage multiple myeloma: good response to broad acting drugs and no relation to prognosis. Blood Cancer Journal. vol. 5:e299 (3).
- (2015) Genome-wide analysis of the oxyntic proliferative isthmus zone reveals ASPM as a possible gastric stem/progenitor cell marker overexpressed in cancer. Journal of Pathology.
- (2014) Denervation suppresses gastric tumorigenesis. Science Translational Medicine. vol. 6 (250).
- (2014) Gene expression profiling of gastric mucosa in mice lacking CCK and gastrin receptors. Regulatory Peptides. vol. 192-193.
- (2013) Denervation Suppresses Gastric Cancer Initiation and Progression Through Inhibition of the Cancer Niche. Gastroenterology. vol. 144 (5).
- (2013) Whole Genome Gene Expression Meta-Analysis of Inflammatory Bowel Disease Colon Mucosa Demonstrates Lack of Major Differences between Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis. PLOS ONE. vol. 8 (2).
- (2013) The duration of gastrin treatment affects global gene expression and molecular responses involved in ER stress and anti-apoptosis. BMC Genomics. vol. 14.
- (2013) Expression of Toll-like receptor-3 is enhanced in active inflammatory bowel disease and mediates the excessive release of lipocalin 2. Clinical and Experimental Immunology. vol. 173 (3).
- (2012) Dissecting the IBD Transcriptome. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. vol. 18.