Background and activities
- FENA1001 - Introduction to Renewable Energy
- IP506821 - Design Project
- TS8002 - Advanced topics in simulation and analysis of maritime operations
- IP502009 - Msc thesis, professional master 90 ECTS
- IP500115 - Machinery for Power transmission – design and analysis
- IP500817 - Scientific theory and methods
- IP500717 - Product- and system design
- TF101321 - Thermodynamics and fluid flow
- IP500515 - Modelling and Simulation of Dynamic Systems
- IP506215 - Scientific Research Project Internship
- FENA2900 - Bachelor Thesis Renewable Energy
- IP506114 - Best Practice - Marine engineering internship
- MASA2332 - Hydraulic power systems
- MASA2042 - Energy transfer and control of machinery systems
- MASA2352 - Mechatronics
- FENA2311 - Sustainable energy- and environmental- asessment
- FENA2030 - Hybrid propulsion systems
- IP501320 - Programming and Data Analysis
- IP501909 - MSc thesis, discipline oriented
- FENT1001 - Introduction to Renewable Energy
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Fault Prognostics Using LSTM Networks: Application to Marine Diesel Engine. IEEE Sensors Journal. vol. 21 (22).
- (2021) Applying System-Oriented Sustainability Scoring for Cruise Traffic Port Operators: A Case Study of Geiranger, Norway. Sustainability. vol. 13 (11).
- (2021) Hydrogen as a Maritime Fuel – Can Experiences with LNG Be Transferred to Hydrogen Systems?. Journal of Marine Science and Engineering. vol. 9 (7).
- (2021) Professions, work, and digitalization: Technology as means to connective professionalism. Journal of Professions and Organization.
- (2021) Incorporating Approximate Dynamics Into Data-Driven Calibrator: A Representative Model for Ship Maneuvering Prediction. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics. vol. 18 (3).
- (2021) Parameter Identification of Ship Manoeuvring Model Under Disturbance Using Support Vector Machine Method. Ships and Offshore Structures. vol. 16.
- (2020) Online Fault Detection in Autonomous Ferries: Using fault-type in-dependent spectral anomaly detection. IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement. vol. 69 (10).
- (2020) Tangential stress in multilayer winch drums with high performance synthetic fibre ropes – analytical calculations versus experimental measurements. Ships and Offshore Structures. vol. 15.
- (2019) An Unsupervised Reconstruction-Based Fault Detection Algorithm for Maritime Components. IEEE Access. vol. 7.
- (2019) Remaining useful life predictions for turbofan engine degradation using semi-supervised deep architecture. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 183.
- (2019) Validation of Data-Driven Labeling Approaches Using a Novel Deep Network Structure for Remaining Useful Life Predictions. IEEE Access. vol. 7.
- (2019) A comprehensive survey of prognostics and health management based on deep learning for autonomous ships. IEEE Transactions on Reliability. vol. 68 (2).
- (2019) Experimental Study of Ignition Delay, Combustion, and NO Emission Characteristics of Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil. SAE International Journal of Fuels and Lubricants. vol. 12 (1).
- (2019) Inverse modeling approach for transformation of propeller shaft angular deformation and velocity to propeller torque load. Marine Structures. vol. 67.
- (2019) Distributed Co-Simulation of Maritime Systems and Operations. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. vol. 141 (1).
- (2018) Virtual prototyping for maritime crane design and operations. Journal of Marine Science and Technology. vol. 23 (4).
- (2018) An Object-Oriented Modeling Approach to Virtual Prototyping of Marine Operation Systems Based on Functional Mock-Up Interface Co-Simulation. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. vol. 140 (2).
- (2018) Computational Fluid Dynamics Simulations of Nonlinear Sloshing in a Rotating Rectangular Tank Using the Level Set Method. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. vol. 140 (6).
- (2018) Dynamic modelling of the thermal response enhanced by sloshing in marine LNG fuel tanks. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 135.
- (2018) Control of the combustion process and emission formation in marine gas engines. Journal of Marine Science and Technology.