Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Hygrothermal properties of compressed earthen bricks. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 162.
- (2017) The Sustainability Challenge: How Multi-Cultural and Interdisciplinary Groups of Master Students Achieve Sustainable Architecture in Shanghai. AMPS PROCEEDINGS SERIES.
- (2017) Sustainable Energy in Cities: Methodology and Results of a Summer Course Providing Smart Solutions for a New District in Shanghai. Energy Procedia. vol. 111.
- (2017) Thermal Conductivity of Cement Stabilized Earth Blocks. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 151.
- (2016) A Sustainable Approach for Post-Disaster Rehabitation of Rural Heritage Settlements. Sustainable Development. vol. 24.
- (2016) Based on the New Characters of Norwegian Baby Boomers, Predicting a Trend of Demands for Housing for Elders. Community Design. vol. 71.
- (2014) Modernity and Cultural Heritage Conservation. Community Design. vol. 61.
- (2013) From Modernism to Ecological Worldview: An Observation to the Ongoing Sustainable Architecture Research of NTNU. Chengshi jianzhu.
- (2016) Planning for Community-based Disaster Resilience Worldwide: Learning from Case Studies in Six Continents. Routledge. 2016. ISBN 978-1472468154.
Part of book/report
- (2016) Still at Risk after Reconstruction: How Does the Mode of Reconstruction Cause New Vulnerabilities when Rebuilding a Vernacular Cultural Heritage Settlement?. Planning for Community-based Disaster Resilience Worldwide: Learning from Case Studies in Six Continents.
- (2014) Reconstruction after Reconstruction: A Study of the Post-Earthquake Reconstruction of Taoping Village, a Traditional Qiang Settlement in Sichuan, China. Rebuilding Sustainable Communities after Disasters in China, Japan and Beyond.