Background and activities
Yngve Dahl (1976) is Associate Professor at the Department of Computer and Information Science. He belongs to the research group for Information Systems and Software Engineering. Dahl has a Cand.mag in Natural sciences, a Cand.scient in Informatics and a PhD in Computer science from NTNU.
My main professional interests are in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI). Specifically, I have been doing research on the subjects of user-centered design, value sensitive design, mobile and ubiquitous computing, and usability evaluation methodology. The majority of my research in these areas are related to the application of interactive technology in health care. The results of my research have been published in acknowledged international scientific journals and conference proceedings.
- 2014- Associate Professor, Dept. of Computer and Information Science, NTNU
- 2010-2017 Research scientist, SINTEF ICT
- 2007-2010 Research scientist, Telenor Research & Innovation
- 2002-2006 Research fellow at Department of Computer and Information Science, NTNU
- 2002 R&D Engineer, Q-free ASA