NTNU Team Hydrogen
NTNU Team Hydrogen is a team of world experts on Hydrogen Energy. The team consists of researchers from different disciplines, departments and faculties across NTNU that works within the Hydrogen area. One of the main tasks of the team is to develop new research programs and projects both nationally and internationally with academia, research organisations and industry, and to coordinate Hydrogen activities within NTNU. We are also educating and training research leaders, innovating, providing solutions, and stimulating the industry.
News from the team
- NTNU and SINTEF were granted their application for infrastructure application on materials research for transporting hydrogen (Smart-H). Afrooz Barnoush and Filippo Berto from NTNU Team Hydrogen are participating in the Smart-H project.
- A pitch on hydrogen on the TCCS 10 Conference from Shareq Mohd Nazir, member of NTNU Team Hydrogen
- Members of the NTNU Hydrogen Team have just published the article Equation of state and force fields for Feynman–Hibbs-corrected Mie fluids. I. Application to pure helium, neon, hydrogen, and deuterium published in The Journal of Chemical Physics. The aim of the research is to provide the first accurate thermodynamic description of quantum mixed refrigerants to improve the hydrogen liquefaction process.
Øivind Wilhelmsen have wrote a short popular scientific description of the article. Also read ChemistryWorlds story about Hydrogen storage gets real where the research is mentioned.
- Member of the NTNU Hydrogen Team, De Chen, co-authored on the article Optimising surface d charge of AuPd nanoalloy catalysts for enhanced catalytic activity in Nature Communications Journal.
- Member of the NTNU Hydrogen Team, Shareq Mohd Nazir, is the first author on the article Efficient hydrogen production with CO2capture using gas switching reforming in the journal Energy.
There is no people selected. Go to portlet settings to make a selection.