MIT REAP SUMMER SCHOOL
Participants are expected to do a good deal of work before the workshop to make the most of our time together. Specifically, they are expected to:
- Buy and read the original Disciplined Entrepreneurship Book
- Buy the Disciplined Entrepreneurship Workbook (required during the summer school activities)
- Watch the Malcom Gladwell Ted Talk, “The unheard story of David and Goliath”.
- Read the short article “The most overrated thing in entrepreneurship”.
- Make a two minute video about your team, your customer, your company, your aspirations for yourself and the company and what you hope to get out of the workshop (to be seen by the instructor)