Industrial Ecology Programme (IndEcol) - NTNU
Industrial Ecology mission
We are an interdisciplinary research group who specialize in environmental sustainability analysis.
IndEcol celebrated 20 years - See more
IndEcol articles featured in Nature:
- Coal-to-gas shift across across temporal and spatial scales
- Trade and the role of non-food commodities for global eutrophication
- Nanotechnology for environmentally sustainable electromobility
- Industrial ecology in integrated assessment models
- Identifying species threat hotspots form global supply chains
Journal of Industrial Ecology - Special Issue on EXIOBASE
Academic staff: Volker Krey joins IndEcol
- Professor Anders Hammer Strømman - Selected Lead author of Chapter 10 of the 6th IPCC Asessment Report
- Professor Francesco Cherubini has contributed to WGIII Chapter 7 (Energy systems) and 11 (AFOLU) of the 5th IPCC assessment report.
- Researcher Helene Muri presented findings from the IPCC Special Report on 1.5 degrees global warming at the Norwegian Environment Agency in Oslo.