Programmes of study at Department of Industrial Economics and Technology Management
The department is responsible for the development, content and administration of three different programmes of study at the master's degree level. The programmes are multidisciplinary. Industrial economics and business administration is combined with technology and basic knowledge from the fields of mathematics and natural science.
The department gives lectures and is responsible for the courses in economics and administration. Other engineering departments at NTNU give the lectures in technology, mathematics and natural science.
The department also educates candidates at PhD level within the fields of industrial economics and optimization, business administration and safety, health and environment.
International master's programme
- Project Management - 2 year programme, taught in English
Norwegian master's programmes
- Industrial Economics and Technology Management - 5 year integrated Master's
- Entrepreneurship – NTNU School of Entrepreneurship - 2 year programme
- Master of Science in Safety, Health and Environment - 2 year programme
- Master of Technology Management - 2 year programme
Questions about recruitment:
Phone: +47 73 59 35 11
Opening hours: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Alfred Getz vei 3,
12th floor, Sentralbygg I, Gløshaugen
Department of Industrial Economics and Technology Management
Faculty of Economics and Management
NTNU, 7491 Trondheim, Norway