Education and studies
ISB participates in the education of medical doctors (Norwegian only). Additionally we are in charge of Bachelor in Radiography, Master of Science in Exercise Physiology, Master in MRI, and Master in Clinical Health Science, specialization pain and palliative care, and for technology students it is possible to write a masters thesis of medical technology.
The department hosts two further education courses in ultrasound and MRI. We also offer a range of courses at bachelor-, master- and ph.d.-level. The full list is available at the official list of courses at the Faculty of medicine and health sciences.
Questions about our study programmes?
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gunnhild Wentzel (PhD, MFEL1010 and MFEL3010)
- Inger L. Skogen (Medical studies 1A and 1B)
- Marthe Jensen (Radiography)
- Ragnhild Sand Kalkvik (Master in Exercise Physiology & Master i klinisk helsevitenskap - studieretning smerte og palliasjon and MFEL1050)
- Tonje Svendsen (Radiography)