MiMaC - LA-QqQ-ICP-MS
Description - LA-QqQ-ICP-MS
A Cetac G2 Laser Ablation (LA) instrument is interfaced to an Agilent triple quadrupole (QqQ) Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP) mass spectrometric (MS) instrument.
Fields of use - LA-QqQ-ICP-MS
LA-QqQ-ICP-MS field of use
- Direct surface analysis of elements in solid samples
- Analysis of "difficult-to-digest" samples
- Simplifies and/or eliminates sample preparation
- Highly sensitive
- High-resolution IMAGING
- Geological and biological research
Compl. labs - sintef
Complementary equipment at SINTEF
- A 10 Million USD Mass spectrometric instrument platform for characterization of organic and inorganic compounds.
- Multidetector field flow fractionation (FFF) for nanoparticle analysis
- Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis (NTA) and Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS) nanoparticles sizing