Exchange students - NORPART Project: Ghana-Norway Collaboration in Medical Physics and Radiography Education
– NORPART Project: Ghana-Norway Collaboration in Medical Physics and Radiography Education
12 exchange students (9 Masters and 3 PhD) from Ghana to NTNU for MSc or PhD thesis
- Diffusion MRI-weighted in breast cancer
- Performance evaluation of linac systems
- Similarities and differences between the procedures used on PET/MR scanners
- Radiation therapy dosimetry
- Development of an E-learning course for radiation protection for health professional in Ghana.
- Verification of patient specific quality assurance of Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT).
- Computerised tomography protocols optimisation for pediatric head trauma: radiation dose and image quality assessment.
- Doses to organs at risk for women treated for locally left sided breast cancer; Estimate the total doses, from radiotherapy, fan beam CT (FBCT) for planning, and cone beam CT (CBCT) used for anatomic precision in treatment
- Single voxel proton spectroscopy at 7T: Establishment and optimization of protocol.
- Development of National indication-based diagnostic reference levels and optimisation methods of CT examinations in Ghana
- Optimisation of patient radiation dose for digital radiography examinations in Ghana
- Organ dose estimation of patient in computed tomography examination using computational algorithms