Center for Science and Engineering Education Development
Seed main header
NB! This page is not Seeds maintain-page
Do you wish to develop your course?
SEED focuses on the development of pedagogic leadership,
and on the pedagogical development of courses, of staff, and of spaces.
Center for SEED
Center for SEED
Science & Engineering Education Development
Do you wish to develop your course? Is there something in a course or a study program that you're dissatisfied with and would like to change? Do you wish to try something new, but don't know how to?
How can you make large lecture classes both personal and satisfying? Research results from Stanford and many other universities show that students who spend more time in groups and in project work learn better.
SEED helps you identify and define your problems, offers advice and mediates contact with pedagogical developers for further support. Do not hesitate to call!
SEED offers support and guidance:
- for development projects
- for the documentation of outcomes
- on how to study the effects of educational development initiatives and to publish the results
- for the establishment and maintenance of faculty members' pedagogical portfolios
- and provides advice on pedagogy and subject didactics
- and shares experiences about good practice and connects teachers and developers in networks.
More about Seed
Gabrielle Hansen Researchergabrielle.firstname.lastname@example.org Department of Computer Science
Guri Sivertsen Korpås Assistant Professor+47-73559491 +47-95835145 email@example.com Department of Physics
Reidar Lyng Chair Center for Science & Engineering Education Development+47-73595261 +47-40464334 firstname.lastname@example.org Department of Education and Lifelong Learning