Course - Bachelor Thesis Renewable Energy - FENG2900
FENG2900 - Bachelor Thesis Renewable Energy
Lessons are not given in the academic year 2020/2021
The Bachelor's project is carried out within the subject areas of the program and in accordance with the Bachelor's
- The candidate must have in-depth knowledge of a selected issue within renewable energy.
- The candidate must have knowledge of project management and documentation.
- The candidate must be able to identify, formulate and solve a relevant issue.
- The candidate should utilize knowledge and skills from several areas of the program, as well as conduct an
independent deeper study where necessary.
- The candidate must acquire proficiencies in project management by conducting and documenting a project
- The candidate should be able to find, evaluate and cite to information and scientific matter, and present this in a
way that highlights an issue.
- The candidate must be able to identify, formulate and solve relevant issues in the field of renewable engineering,
and thus be able to function in a good way as an engineer in the labor market.
- The candidate can communicate knowledge within his/her field of study to different target groups both orally
and in writing.
Learning methods and activities
The procedure is as described in the Bachelor's Manual and is an independent student-driven project.
Further on evaluation
Deadline for submission is 20th of May 12:00 each year. In case 20th of May follows on a weekend, the deadline will be on the following working day. Re-sit exam after agreement
Limited admission to classes.
Admission to a programme of study is required:
Renewable Energy (BIFOREN)
Recommended previous knowledge
Required previous knowledge
In order to begin the bachelor report main project, the candidate must be registered as a student in the third year
of the degree.
Project Manual. Candidates should find other literature themselves
Credits: 20.0 SP
Study level: Third-year courses, level III
Language of instruction: Norwegian
- Engineering Subjects
- * The location (room) for a written examination is published 3 days before examination date. If more than one room is listed, you will find your room at Studentweb.
For more information regarding registration for examination and examination procedures, see "Innsida - Exams"