Study start 2019
Welcome programme for all new Master’s students
Welcome to all new master students at the Faculty of Natural Sciences (NV).
All new Master’s students: at the NV-faculty the semester starts with a compulsory information meeting in Natural Science Building auditorium R1 on Thursday August 15 at 08:45 (registration starts at 08:15).
- Students from outside of Norway and the Nordic countries: compulsory activities start earlier. Please visit the tailor-made semester start information page for details.
- Lectures in master courses will in most cases begin in week 35, Monday August 27.
About the programme
Are you interested in an internationally recognized degree in chemical engineering? Chemical engineering involves the transformation of energy and raw materials into valuable and useful products. Maybe you would like to study topics related to oil and gas processing, or to specialize in CO2 separation?
We offer a two-year international MSc programme with full integration of Norwegian and foreign students where all teaching is in English. All courses are 7.5 ECTS credits and in addition to courses offered by our department, suitable courses from other departments can be chosen. You can choose from a range of specializations:
- Colloid and polymer chemistry
- Process systems engineering
- Environmental engineering and reactor technology
- Bioenergy and fibertechnology