(MSc in) Industrial Ecology
New student 2018
13 - 19 August: Orientation week
We strongly encourage all new international students to attend Orientation Week 13 - 19 August. It is an ideal opportunity for you to get to know NTNU and Trondheim.
Norwegian students admitted to an international Master’s programme are not required to attend the Orientation week activities for new international students. However, Norwegian students are required to attend the matriculation ceremony on 14 August, since the matriculation ceremony is compulsory for all new students.
14 August: Matriculation ceremony
Join us in solving some of the greatest environmental challenges facing our planet.
What do we do?
Why choose Industrial Ecology at NTNU?
- Our track record speaks for itself: our programme began in 1994; we established the world's first PhD in Industrial Ecology in 2003; we offer Norway’s only specialist Master’s in Industrial Ecology.
- You will learn holistic critical thinking methods, and have access to state-of-the-art analytical tools, to solve environmental problems.
- Our professors are leaders in their fields, and provide inspiration, experience, and a global network of collaborators.
- You will be part of a group (and a city) with a vibrant international student community.
Is the MSc programme right for me?
- Our students are enthusiastic, talented, and passionate about sustainability and the environment.
- You will need a minimum of 7.5 ECTS in mathematics or statistics.
- Our programme is a two-year full-time degree, with all courses taught in English.
- Read more about the programme structure and the admission requirements
- So there's this thing called Industrial Ecology (blog from one of our post-docs)
1 December 2018
1 March 2019
The application portal will open in mid-OctoberDo you have questions about your application? Please see our FAQ