New student 2019
12 August: Matriculation ceremony
13 - 16 August: Orientation week
We strongly encourage all new international students to attend Orientation Week 13 - 16 August. It is an ideal opportunity for you to get to know NTNU and Trondheim.
Norwegian students admitted to an international Master’s programme are not required to attend the Orientation week activities for new international students. However, Norwegian students are required to attend the matriculation ceremony on 14 August, since the matriculation ceremony is compulsory for all new students.
Help solve some of the greatest environmental challenges facing our planet!
What do we do?
Why NTNU in Trondheim?
- Our track record speaks for itself: our programme began in 1994; we established the world's first PhD in Industrial Ecology in 2003; we offer Norway’s only specialist Master’s in Industrial Ecology.
- You will learn holistic critical thinking methods, and have access to state-of-the-art analytical tools, to solve environmental problems.
- Our professors are leaders in their fields, and provide inspiration, experience, and a global network of collaborators.
- You will be part of a group (and a city) with a vibrant international student community.
Is this master right for me?
- Our students are enthusiastic, talented, and passionate about sustainability and the environment.
- You will need a minimum of 7.5 ECTS in mathematics or statistics.
- Our programme is a two-year full-time degree, with all courses taught in English.
- Read more about the programme structure and the admission requirements
- So there's this thing called Industrial Ecology (blog from one of our post-docs).