Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Monitoring of Multiple Myeloma by quantification of recurrent mutations in serum. Haematologica.
- (2017) Monitoring multiple myeloma by quantification of recurrent mutations in serum. Haematologica.
- (2016) Hydroxychloroquine potentiates carfilzomib toxicity towards myeloma cells. OncoTarget. vol. 7 (43).
- (2016) A-kinase anchoring protein AKAP95 is a novel regulator of ribosomal RNA synthesis. The FEBS Journal. vol. 283 (4).
- (2016) Caspase-8 regulates the expression of pro- and anti-inflammatory cytokines in human bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stromal cells. Immunity,Inflammation and Disease. vol. 4 (3).
- (2016) Intracellular glutathione determines bortezomib cytotoxicity in multiple myeloma cells. Blood Cancer Journal.
- (2016) VOLIN and KJON—Two novel hyperdiploid myeloma cell lines. Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer. vol. 55 (11).
- (2016) Erythropoietin (EPO)-receptor signaling induces cell death of primary myeloma cells in vitro. Journal of Hematology & Oncology. vol. 9 (75).
- (2015) The impact of chain length and flexibility in the interaction between sulfated alginates and HGF and FGF-2. Biomacromolecules. vol. 16 (11).
- (2015) The natural compound forskolin synergizes with dexamethasone to induce cell death in myeloma cells via BIM. Scientific Reports. vol. 5:13001.
- (2015) MYC amplifications in myeloma cell lines: Correlation with MYC-inhibitor efficacy. OncoTarget. vol. 6 (26).
- (2015) Perturbation of the c-Myc-Max Protein-Protein Interaction via Synthetic α-Helix Mimetics. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. vol. 58 (7).
- (2015) Chloroquine potentiates Carfilzomib but not Bortezomib effects on myeloma cells. Cancer Research.
- (2015) Activin A inhibits BMP-signaling by binding ACVR2A and ACVR2B. Cell Communication and Signaling. vol. 13:27.
- (2015) Detection and Monitoring of BRAF and NRAS Mutant Clones in Myeloma Patients By Digital PCR of Circulating DNA. Blood. vol. 126 (23).
- (2015) BRAF V600E mutation in early-stage multiple myeloma: good response to broad acting drugs and no relation to prognosis. Blood Cancer Journal. vol. 5:e299 (3).
- (2015) The proportion of CD16+CD14dim monocytes increases with tumor cell load in bone marrow of patients with multiple myeloma. Immunity,Inflammation and Disease. vol. 3 (2).
- (2015) PDL1 expression on plasma and dendritic cells in myeloma bone marrow suggests benefit of targeted anti PD1-PDL1 therapy. PLoS ONE. vol. 10:e0139867 (10).
- (2015) Allelic mutations in noncoding genomic sequences construct novel transcription factor binding sites that promote gene overexpression. Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer. vol. 54 (11).
- (2015) Direct inhibition of c-Myc-Max heterodimers by celastrol and celastrol-inspired triterpenoids. OncoTarget. vol. 6 (32).