Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) The impact of chain length and flexibility in the interaction between sulfated alginates and HGF and FGF-2. Biomacromolecules.
- (2015) The natural compound forskolin synergizes with dexamethasone to induce cell death in myeloma cells via BIM. Scientific Reports. vol. 5:13001.
- (2015) MYC amplifications in myeloma cell lines: Correlation with MYC-inhibitor efficacy. OncoTarget. vol. 6 (26).
- (2015) Perturbation of the c-Myc-Max Protein-Protein Interaction via Synthetic α-Helix Mimetics. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. vol. 58 (7).
- (2015) Activin A inhibits BMP-signaling by binding ACVR2A and ACVR2B. Cell Communication and Signaling. vol. 13 (1).
- (2015) BRAF V600E mutation in early-stage multiple myeloma: good response to broad acting drugs and no relation to prognosis. Blood Cancer Journal. vol. 15.
- (2015) The proportion of CD16+CD14dim monocytes increases with tumor cell load in bone marrow of patients with multiple myeloma. Immunity,Inflammation and Disease. vol. 3 (2).
- (2015) Allelic mutations in noncoding genomic sequences construct novel transcription factor binding sites that promote gene overexpression. Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer. vol. 54 (11).
- (2015) Modulation of cell metabolic pathways and oxidative stress signaling contribute to acquired melphalan resistance in multiple myeloma cells. PLoS ONE. vol. 10 (3).
- (2014) Heparin-Like Properties of Sulfated Alginates with Defined Sequences and Sulfation Degrees. Biomacromolecules. vol. 15 (7).
- (2014) MYC gene copy number determine MYC expression and sensitivity to a MYC-inhibitor in multiple myeloma cells. Cancer Research. vol. 74.
- (2014) The role of bone morphogenetic proteins in myeloma cell survival. Cytokine & growth factor reviews. vol. 25 (3).
- (2014) Bone morphogenetic protein-9 suppresses growth of myeloma cells by signaling through ALK2 but is inhibited by endoglin. Blood Cancer Journal. vol. 4.
- (2014) Identification of the source of elevated hepatocyte growth factor levels in multiple myeloma patients. Biomarker Research. vol. 2 (1).
- (2013) Death of multiple myeloma cells induced by cAMP-signaling involves downregulation of Mcl-1 via the JAK/STAT pathway. Cancer Letters. vol. 335 (2).
- (2013) Lymphoma and myeloma cells are highly sensitive to growth arrest and apoptosis induced by artesunate. European Journal of Haematology. vol. 91 (4).
- (2013) Dependency on c-MYC in multiple myeloma. Cancer Research. vol. 73 (8).
- (2013) A method for measurement of drug sensitivity of myeloma cells co-cultured with bone marrow stromal cells. Journal of Biomolecular Screening. vol. 18 (6).
- (2013) Targeting Proliferating Cell Nuclear Antigen and Its Protein Interactions Induces Apoptosis in Multiple Myeloma Cells. PLoS ONE. vol. 8 (7).
- (2013) HGF and IGF-1 synergize with SDF-1α in promoting migration of myeloma cells by cooperative activation of p21-activated kinase. Experimental Hematology. vol. 41 (7).