Postal addressDepartment of Cancer Research and Molecular Medicine Norwegian University of Science and Technology Postboks 8905 7491 Trondheim Norway
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Heparin-Like Properties of Sulfated Alginates with Defined Sequences and Sulfation Degrees. Biomacromolecules. volum 15.
- (2014) Bone morphogenetic protein-9 suppresses growth of myeloma cells by signaling through ALK2 but is inhibited by endoglin. Blood Cancer Journal. volum 4.
- (2014) Identification of the source of elevated hepatocyte growth factor levels in multiple myeloma patients. Biomarker research. volum 2 (1).
- (2013) Death of multiple myeloma cells induced by cAMP-signaling involves downregulation of Mcl-1 via the JAK/STAT pathway. Cancer Letters. volum 335 (2).
- (2013) Lymphoma and myeloma cells are highly sensitive to growth arrest and apoptosis induced by artesunate. European Journal of Haematology. volum 91 (4).
- (2013) Dependency on c-MYC in multiple myeloma. Cancer Research. volum 73 (8).
- (2013) A method for measurement of drug sensitivity of myeloma cells co-cultured with bone marrow stromal cells. Journal of Biomolecular Screening. volum 18 (6).
- (2013) Targeting Proliferating Cell Nuclear Antigen and Its Protein Interactions Induces Apoptosis in Multiple Myeloma Cells. PLoS ONE. volum 8 (7).
- (2013) HGF and IGF-1 synergize with SDF-1α in promoting migration of myeloma cells by cooperative activation of p21-activated kinase. Experimental Hematology. volum 41 (7).
- (2012) Bone morphogenetic proteins induce apoptosis in multiple myeloma cells by Smad-dependent repression of MYC. Leukemia. volum 26.
- (2012) Addiction to c-MYC in multiple myeloma. Blood. volum 120 (12).
- (2012) Imatinib inhibits proliferation of human mesenchymal stem cells and promotes early but not late osteoblast differentiation in vitro. Journal of Bone and Mineral Metabolism. volum 30 (1).
- (2012) A Method for Measurement of Drug Sensitivity of Myeloma Cells Co-Cultured with Bone Marrow Stromal Cells. Blood. volum 120 (21).
- (2012) PEPTIDES COMPRISING THE NOVEL PCNA INTERACTING SEQUENCE APIM, INCREASES THE CYTOTOXICITY OF CHEMOTHERAPEUTIC DRUGS BY IMPAIRING THE CELLS DEFENSE MECHANISMS. Annals of Oncology. volum 23.
- (2012) Immunohistochemical analysis of hepatocyte growth factor and c-Met in plasma cell disease. Histopathology. volum 60 (3).
- (2011) Association Between High Plasma Levels of Hepatocyte Growth Factor and Progression of Radiographic Damage in the Joints of Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis. Arthritis and Rheumatism. volum 63 (3).
- (2011) Serum/glucocorticoid-regulated kinase 1 (SGK1) is a prominent target gene of the transcriptional response to cytokines in multiple myeloma and supports the growth of myeloma cells. Oncogene. volum 30 (28).
- (2011) Cyclic AMP induces apoptosis in multiple myeloma cells and inhibits tumor development in a mouse myeloma model. BMC Cancer. volum 11.
- (2011) BONE MORPHOGENETIC PROTEINS INDUCE APOPTOSIS BY SMAD-DEPENDENT DOWNREGULATION OF MYC. Haematologica. volum 96.
- (2011) CpG-ODN inhibits Smad-dependent BMP signaling; Effects on myeloma cell apoptosis and in vitro osteoblastogenesis. Bone. volum 48 (1).