Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) A sex-inducing pheromone triggers cell cycle arrest and mate attraction in the diatom Seminavis robusta. Scientific Reports.
- (2016) Allyl isothiocyanate inhibits actin mediated intracellular transport in Arabidopsis thaliana. International Journal of Molecular Sciences.
- (2015) Plant defence responses in oilseed rape MINELESS plants after attack by the cabbage moth Mamestra brassicae. Journal of Experimental Botany. vol. 66 (2).
- (2015) Whole cell response to nitrogen depletion in the diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum. Journal of Experimental Botany. vol. 66.
- (2015) The circadian clock in the diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum. European journal of phycology. vol. 50.
- (2015) Multidimensional approaches for studying plant defence against insects: from ecology to omics and synthetic biology. Journal of Experimental Botany. vol. 66 (2).
- (2015) Physiology of isothiocyanates and other glucosinolate degradation products in plants. Frontiers in Plant Science.
- (2015) Integrative “omic” analysis reveals distinctive cold responses in leaves and roots of strawberry, Fragaria × ananassa ‘Korona’. Frontiers in Plant Science. vol. 6 (OCTOBER).
- (2015) Gene regulation of lipid and phospholipid metabolism in Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) larvae. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology - Part B: Biochemistry & Molecular Biology. vol. 190.
- (2015) Transcriptional regulation of lipid accumulation in phosphorus limited Nannochloropsis oceanica. European journal of phycology. vol. 50.
- (2015) The IDA/IDA-LIKE and PIP/PIP-LIKE gene families in Arabidopsis: Phylogenetic relationship, expression patterns, and transcriptional effect of the PIPL3 peptide. Journal of Experimental Botany. vol. 66 (17).
- (2015) Allyl isothiocyanate affects the cell cycle of Arabidopsis thaliana. Frontiers in Plant Science. vol. 6 (MAY).
- (2015) Disintegration of microtubules in Arabidopsis thaliana and bladder cancer cells by isothiocyanates. Frontiers in Plant Science. vol. 6.
- (2015) Allyl isothiocyanate depletes glutathione and upregulates expression of glutathione S-transferases in Arabidopsis thaliana. Frontiers in Plant Science. vol. 6.
- (2014) Feeding of turnip root fly (Delia floralis) and cabbage root fly (Delia radicum) larvae on Brassica napus L. transgenic MINELESS plants – Effects on insect development. IOBC-WPRS Bulletin. vol. 107.
- (2014) The chloroplast genome of the diatom Seminavis robusta: New features introduced through multiple mechanisms of horizontal gene transfer. Marine Genomics. vol. 16 (1).
- (2014) System responses to equal doses of photosynthetically usable radiation of blue, green, and red light in the marine diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum. PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (12).
- (2014) Naturally occurring phenethyl isothiocyanate-induced inhibition of gastric cancer cell growth by disruption of microtubules. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology. vol. 29 (4).
- (2014) Gastric cancer chemoprevention by phenethyl isothiocyanate-containing diet in chemically - but not genetically - induced gastric cancer in mice. Gastroenterology. vol. 146.
- (2013) Genome scale transcriptional response diversity among ten ecotypes of Arabidopsis thaliana during heat stress. Frontiers in Plant Science. vol. 4.