Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Gene Mining for Proline Based Signaling Proteins in Cell Wall of Arabidopsis thaliana. Frontiers in Plant Science.
- (2017) The Rho-GTPase RopGEF2-ROP7/ROP2 Pathway Activated by phyB suppresses Red Light-Induced Stomatal Opening. Plant Physiology.
- (2016) Arabidopsis myrosinases link the glucosinolate-myrosinase system and the cuticle. Scientific Reports. vol. 6.
- (2016) Transcriptional regulatory networks in Arabidopsis thaliana during single and combined stresses. Nucleic Acids Research. vol. 44 (7).
- (2016) Effect of growth temperature on glucosinolate profiles in Arabidopsis thaliana accessions. Phytochemistry. vol. 130.
- (2016) Allyl-isothiocyanate treatment induces a complex transcriptional reprogramming including heat stress, oxidative stress and plant defence responses in Arabidopsis thaliana. BMC Genomics. vol. 17.
- (2016) DNAqua-Net: Developing new genetic tools for bioassessment and monitoring of aquatic ecosystems in Europe. RIO Research Ideas and Outcomes. vol. 2.
- (2016) A sex-inducing pheromone triggers cell cycle arrest and mate attraction in the diatom Seminavis robusta. Scientific Reports. vol. 6.
- (2016) Tools for biotechnological studies of freshwater alga Nannochloropsis limnetica: antibiotic resistance and protoplast production. Journal of Applied Phycology.
- (2016) A CRISPR/Cas9 system adapted for gene editing in marine algae. Scientific Reports. vol. 6.
- (2015) Plant defence responses in oilseed rape MINELESS plants after attack by the cabbage moth Mamestra brassicae. Journal of Experimental Botany. vol. 66 (2).
- (2015) Whole cell response to nitrogen depletion in the diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum. Journal of Experimental Botany. vol. 66 (20).
- (2015) The circadian clock in the diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum. European journal of phycology. vol. 50.
- (2015) Multidimensional approaches for studying plant defence against insects: from ecology to omics and synthetic biology. Journal of Experimental Botany. vol. 66 (2).
- (2015) Integrative “omic” analysis reveals distinctive cold responses in leaves and roots of strawberry, Fragaria × ananassa ‘Korona’. Frontiers in Plant Science. vol. 6 (OCTOBER).
- (2015) Gene regulation of lipid and phospholipid metabolism in Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) larvae. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology - Part B: Biochemistry & Molecular Biology. vol. 190.
- (2015) Transcriptional regulation of lipid accumulation in phosphorus limited Nannochloropsis oceanica. European journal of phycology. vol. 50.
- (2015) Allyl isothiocyanate inhibits actin-dependent intracellular transport in arabidopsis thaliana. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 16 (12).
- (2015) The IDA/IDA-LIKE and PIP/PIP-LIKE gene families in Arabidopsis: Phylogenetic relationship, expression patterns, and transcriptional effect of the PIPL3 peptide. Journal of Experimental Botany. vol. 66 (17).
- (2015) Allyl isothiocyanate affects the cell cycle of Arabidopsis thaliana. Frontiers in Plant Science. vol. 6 (MAY).