Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Plant defence responses in oilseed rape MINELESS plants after attack by the cabbage moth Mamestra brassicae. Journal of Experimental Botany. vol. 66 (2).
- (2015) Disintegration of microtubules in Arabidopsis thaliana and bladder cancer cells by isothiocyanates. Frontiers in Plant Science. vol. 6.
- (2014) Multidimensional approaches for studying plant defence against insects: from ecology to omics and synthetic biology. Journal of Experimental Botany. vol. 66 (2).
- (2014) System responses to equal doses of photosynthetically usable radiation of blue, green, and red light in the marine diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum. PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (12).
- (2014) Naturally occurring phenethyl isothiocyanate inhibits gastric cancer cell growth by disruption of microtubules. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology. vol. 29.
- (2014) Gastric cancer chemoprevention by phenethyl isothiocyanate-containing diet in chemically - but not genetically - induced gastric cancer in mice. Gastroenterology. vol. 146.
- (2013) Genome scale transcriptional response diversity among ten ecotypes of Arabidopsis thaliana during heat stress. Frontiers in Plant Science. vol. 4.
- (2013) Genome-scale cold stress response regulatory networks in ten Arabidopsis thaliana ecotypes. BMC Genomics. vol. 14 (1).
- (2013) Molecular Signatures in Arabidopsis thaliana in Response to Insect Attack and Bacterial Infection. PLoS ONE. vol. 8 (3).
- (2013) The chloroplast genome of the diatom Seminavis robusta: New features introduced through multiple mechanisms of horizontal gene transfer. Marine Genomics. vol. 16.
- (2013) Gene regulation of carbon fixation, storage, and utilization in the diatom phaeodactylum tricornutum acclimated to light/dark cycles. Plant Physiology. vol. 161 (2).
- (2013) Adaptation response of Arabidopsis thaliana to random positioning. Advances in Space Research. vol. 52 (7).
- (2013) Gene regulation of Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) larvae with focus on lipid digestion and phospholipid metabolism. Communications in agricultural and applied biological sciences. vol. 78 (4).
- (2013) NEVERSHED and INFLORESCENCE DEFICIENT IN ABSCISSION are differentially required for cell expansion and cell separation during floral organ abscission in Arabidopsis thaliana. Journal of Experimental Botany. vol. 64 (17).
- (2013) Pathways of Lipid Metabolism in Marine Algae, Co-Expression Network, Bottlenecks and Candidate Genes for Enhanced Production of EPA and DHA in Species of Chromista. Marine Drugs. vol. 11 (11).
- (2013) Molecular and photosynthetic responses to prolonged darkness and subsequent acclimation to re-illumination in the diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum. PLoS ONE. vol. 8 (3).
- (2013) Transcriptome Responses to Combinations of Stresses in Arabidopsis. Plant Physiology. vol. 161 (4).
- (2012) Phytoalexins in defense against pathogens. Trends in Plant Science. vol. 17 (2).
- (2012) 'Myrosin cells' are not a prerequisite for aphid feeding on oilseed rape (Brassica napus) but affect host plant preferences. Plant Biology. vol. 14 (6).
- (2012) Ecotype dependent expression and alternative splicing of epithiospecifier protein (ESP) in Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant Molecular Biology. vol. 78 (4-5).