Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) The effects on steroidogenesis and histopathology of adult male Japanese quails (Coturnix coturnix japonica) testis following pre-pubertal exposure to di(n-butyl) phthalate (DBP). Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology - Part C: Toxicology & Pharmacology. volum 166.
- (2014) Mixtures of chemical pollutants at European legislation safety concentrations: How safe are they?. Toxicological Sciences. volum 141 (1).
- (2014) Endocrine, biotransformation, and oxidative stress responses in salmon hepatocytes exposed to chemically induced hypoxia and perfluorooctane sulfonamide (PFOSA), given singly or in combination. Environmental science and pollution research international.
- (2014) Modulation of membrane lipid composition and homeostasis in salmon hepatocytes exposed to hypoxia and perfluorooctane sulfonamide, given singly or in combination. PLoS ONE. volum 9 (7).
- (2014) Effects of elevated dissolved carbon dioxide and perfluorooctane sulfonic acid, given singly and in combination, on steroidogenic and biotransformation pathways of atlantic cod. Aquatic Toxicology. volum 155.
- (2013) Changes in morphometry and association between whole-body fatty acids and steroid hormone profiles in relation to bioaccumulation patterns in salmon larvae exposed to perfluorooctane sulfonic or perfluorooctane carboxylic acids. Aquatic Toxicology. volum 130.
- (2013) Mitochondrial DNA inference between European populations of Tanymastix stagnalis and their glacial survival in Scandinavia. Ecology and Evolution. volum 3 (11).
- (2013) Transcriptional and catalytic responses of antioxidant and biotransformation pathways in mussels, Mytilus galloprovincialis, exposed to chemical mixtures. Aquatic Toxicology. volum 134.
- (2013) Effects of dopamine 2 receptor antagonist on sex steroid levels, oocyte maturation and spawning performances in Waigieu seaperch (Psammoperca waigiensis). Fish Physiology & Biochemistry. volum 39 (2).
- (2013) Effect of reduced food intake on toxicokinetics of halogenated organic contaminants in herring gull (Larus argentatus) chicks. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry. volum 32 (1).
- (2012) Solid waste deposits as a significant source of contaminants of emerging concern to the aquatic and terrestrial environments - A developing country case study from Owerri, Nigeria. Science of the Total Environment. volum 438.
- (2012) Preliminary identification and quantification of steroid hormones in the red palm weevil, Rhynchophorus ferrugineus. Caryologia (Firenze). volum 65 (2).
- (2012) Bacterial composition and activity determines host gene-expression responses in gnotobiotic Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) larvae. Veterinary Microbiology. volum 157 (3-4).
- (2012) Estrogen receptor-hijacking by dioxin-like 3,3 ' 4,4 ',5-pentachlorobiphenyl (PCB126) in salmon hepatocytes involves both receptor activation and receptor protein stability. Aquatic Toxicology. volum 124.
- (2012) Acetylcholinesterase activity in juvenile Ciona intestinalis (Ascidiacea, Urochordata) after exposure to tributyltin. Caryologia (Firenze). volum 65 (1).
- (2012) Seasonal reproductive cycle of Waigieu seaperch (Psammoperca waigiensis). Aquaculture Research. volum 43 (6).
- (2012) Estrogenic activity and effects on biotransformation of nonylphenol and octylphenol isomers in liver cells of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) in vitro. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology A. volum 163 (1).
- (2012) Endocrine and developmental effects in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) exposed to perfluorooctane sulfonic or perfluorooctane carboxylic acids. Aquatic Toxicology. volum 108.
- (2012) Perfluorooctane Sulfonamide-Mediated Modulation of Hepatocellular Lipid Homeostasis and Oxidative Stress Responses in Atlantic Salmon Hepatocytes. Chemical Research in Toxicology. volum 25 (6).
- (2011) Lipid peroxidation and oxidative stress responses of salmon fed a diet containing perfluorooctane sulfonic- or perfluorooctane carboxylic acids. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology - Part C: Toxicology & Pharmacology. volum 154 (4).