Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Concentration of polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB) congeners in the muscle of Clarias gariepinus and sediment from inland rivers of southwestern Nigeria and estimated potential human health consequences. Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health. vol. 79 (21).
- (2016) Intersex and alterations in reproductive development of a cichlid, Tilapia guineensis, from a municipal domestic water supply lake (Eleyele) in Southwestern Nigeria. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 541.
- (2016) Fish condition factor, peroxisome proliferator activated receptors and biotransformation responses in Sarotherodon melanotheron from a contaminated freshwater dam (Awba Dam) in Ibadan, Nigeria. Marine Environmental Research. vol. 121.
- (2016) Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors and biotransformation responses in relation to condition factor and contaminant burden in tilapia species from Ogun River, Nigeria. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology - Part C: Toxicology & Pharmacology. vol. 183-184.
- (2016) Endocrine-disruptor molecular responses, occurrence of intersex and gonado-histopathological changes in tilapia species from a tropical freshwater dam (Awba Dam) in Ibadan, Nigeria. Aquatic Toxicology. vol. 174.
- (2016) Lipid peroxidation and oxidative stress responses in juvenile salmon exposed to waterborne levels of the organophosphate compounds tris(2-butoxyethyl)- and tris(2-chloroethyl) phosphates. Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health. vol. 79 (13-15).
- (2016) Differential modulation of neuro- and interrenal steroidogenesis of juvenile salmon by the organophosphates - tris(2-butoxyethyl)- and tris(2-cloroethyl) phosphate. Environmental Research. vol. 148.
- (2016) Developmental alterations and endocrine-disruptive responses in farmed Nile crocodiles (Crocodylus niloticus) exposed to contaminants from the Crocodile River, South Africa. Aquatic Toxicology. vol. 173.
- (2016) Gonado-histopathological changes, intersex and endocrine disruptor responses in relation to contaminant burden in Tilapia species from Ogun River, Nigeria. Chemosphere. vol. 164.
- (2015) Occurrence, species, and organ differences in bioaccumulation patterns of phthalate esters in municipal domestic water supply Lakes in Ibadan, Nigeria. Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health. vol. 78 (12).
- (2015) Environmental occurrence and biota concentration of phthalate esters in Epe and Lagos Lagoons, Nigeria. Marine Environmental Research. vol. 108.
- (2015) Biotransformation and Oxidative Stress Responses in Captive Nile Crocodile (Crocodylus niloticus) Exposed to Organic Contaminants from the Natural Environment in South Africa. PLoS ONE. vol. 10 (6).
- (2015) Effects of Diisodecyl Phthalate on PPAR:RXR-Dependent Gene Expression Pathways in Sea Bream Hepatocytes. Chemical Research in Toxicology. vol. 28 (5).
- (2015) Endocrine, biotransformation, and oxidative stress responses in salmon hepatocytes exposed to chemically induced hypoxia and perfluorooctane sulfonamide (PFOSA), given singly or in combination. Environmental science and pollution research international. vol. 22 (22).
- (2014) Effects on Development, Growth Responses and Thyroid-Hormone Systems in Eyed-Eggs and Yolk-Sac Larvae of Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar) Continuously Exposed to 3,3′,4,4′-Tetrachlorobiphenyl (PCB-77). Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health. vol. 7 (9-11).
- (2014) The effects on steroidogenesis and histopathology of adult male Japanese quails (Coturnix coturnix japonica) testis following pre-pubertal exposure to di(n-butyl) phthalate (DBP). Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology - Part C: Toxicology & Pharmacology. vol. 166.
- (2014) Mixtures of chemical pollutants at European legislation safety concentrations: How safe are they?. Toxicological Sciences. vol. 141 (1).
- (2014) Modulation of membrane lipid composition and homeostasis in salmon hepatocytes exposed to hypoxia and perfluorooctane sulfonamide, given singly or in combination. PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (7).
- (2014) Effects of elevated dissolved carbon dioxide and perfluorooctane sulfonic acid, given singly and in combination, on steroidogenic and biotransformation pathways of atlantic cod. Aquatic Toxicology. vol. 155.
- (2013) Changes in morphometry and association between whole-body fatty acids and steroid hormone profiles in relation to bioaccumulation patterns in salmon larvae exposed to perfluorooctane sulfonic or perfluorooctane carboxylic acids. Aquatic Toxicology. vol. 130.