Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Occurrence, species, and organ differences in bioaccumulation patterns of phthalate esters in municipal domestic water supply Lakes in Ibadan, Nigeria. Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health. vol. 78 (12).
- (2015) Environmental occurrence and biota concentration of phthalate esters in Epe and Lagos Lagoons, Nigeria. Marine Environmental Research. vol. 108.
- (2015) Biotransformation and Oxidative Stress Responses in Captive Nile Crocodile (Crocodylus niloticus) Exposed to Organic Contaminants from the Natural Environment in South Africa. PLoS ONE. vol. 10 (6).
- (2015) Effects of Diisodecyl Phthalate on PPAR:RXR-Dependent Gene Expression Pathways in Sea Bream Hepatocytes. Chemical Research in Toxicology. vol. 28 (5).
- (2015) Endocrine, biotransformation, and oxidative stress responses in salmon hepatocytes exposed to chemically induced hypoxia and perfluorooctane sulfonamide (PFOSA), given singly or in combination. Environmental science and pollution research international. vol. 22 (22).
- (2014) Effects on Development, Growth Responses and Thyroid-Hormone Systems in Eyed-Eggs and Yolk-Sac Larvae of Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar) Continuously Exposed to 3,3′,4,4′-Tetrachlorobiphenyl (PCB-77). Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health. vol. 7 (9-11).
- (2014) The effects on steroidogenesis and histopathology of adult male Japanese quails (Coturnix coturnix japonica) testis following pre-pubertal exposure to di(n-butyl) phthalate (DBP). Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology - Part C: Toxicology & Pharmacology. vol. 166.
- (2014) Mixtures of chemical pollutants at European legislation safety concentrations: How safe are they?. Toxicological Sciences. vol. 141 (1).
- (2014) Modulation of membrane lipid composition and homeostasis in salmon hepatocytes exposed to hypoxia and perfluorooctane sulfonamide, given singly or in combination. PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (7).
- (2014) Effects of elevated dissolved carbon dioxide and perfluorooctane sulfonic acid, given singly and in combination, on steroidogenic and biotransformation pathways of atlantic cod. Aquatic Toxicology. vol. 155.
- (2013) Changes in morphometry and association between whole-body fatty acids and steroid hormone profiles in relation to bioaccumulation patterns in salmon larvae exposed to perfluorooctane sulfonic or perfluorooctane carboxylic acids. Aquatic Toxicology. vol. 130.
- (2013) Mitochondrial DNA inference between European populations of Tanymastix stagnalis and their glacial survival in Scandinavia. Ecology and Evolution. vol. 3 (11).
- (2013) Transcriptional and catalytic responses of antioxidant and biotransformation pathways in mussels, Mytilus galloprovincialis, exposed to chemical mixtures. Aquatic Toxicology. vol. 134.
- (2013) Effects of dopamine 2 receptor antagonist on sex steroid levels, oocyte maturation and spawning performances in Waigieu seaperch (Psammoperca waigiensis). Fish Physiology & Biochemistry. vol. 39 (2).
- (2013) Effect of reduced food intake on toxicokinetics of halogenated organic contaminants in herring gull (Larus argentatus) chicks. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry. vol. 32 (1).
- (2012) Solid waste deposits as a significant source of contaminants of emerging concern to the aquatic and terrestrial environments - A developing country case study from Owerri, Nigeria. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 438.
- (2012) Preliminary identification and quantification of steroid hormones in the red palm weevil, Rhynchophorus ferrugineus. Caryologia (Firenze). vol. 65 (2).
- (2012) Bacterial composition and activity determines host gene-expression responses in gnotobiotic Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) larvae. Veterinary Microbiology. vol. 157 (3-4).
- (2012) Estrogen receptor-hijacking by dioxin-like 3,3 ' 4,4 ',5-pentachlorobiphenyl (PCB126) in salmon hepatocytes involves both receptor activation and receptor protein stability. Aquatic Toxicology. vol. 124.
- (2012) Acetylcholinesterase activity in juvenile Ciona intestinalis (Ascidiacea, Urochordata) after exposure to tributyltin. Caryologia (Firenze). vol. 65 (1).