Postal addressIME faculty administration Department of Telematics Centre for Quantifiable Quality of Service in Communication Systems (Q2S) Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim
Bjarne Emil Helvik
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
For further information, see my home page.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) SLA success probability assessment in networks with correlated failures. Computer Communications. volum 36 (6).
- (2013) An Analysis of Interdomain Availability and Causes of Failures Based on Active Measurements. Telecommunications Systems. volum 52 (2).
- (2013) Analysis of the effect of InfoRanking on content pollution in peer-to-peer systems. Security and Communication Networks.
- (2012) Towards risk-aware communications networking. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. volum 109.
- (2012) Characterization of Router and Link Failure Processes in UNINETT’s IP Backbone Network. International Journal of Space-Based and Situated Computing (IJSSC). volum 2 (1).
- (2012) Modeling Push-Based Live P2P Streaming by Stochastic Activity Networks. Journal of Digital Information Management. volum 10 (4).
- (2012) Modeling Push-Based Live P2P Streaming by Stochastic Activity Networks. Communications in Computer and Information Science. volum 294.
- (2011) An Impact of Addressing Schemes on Routing Scalability. Journal of Communications and Networks. volum 13 (6).
- (2011) Ant-Based Multipath Routing for Wireless Mesh Networks. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. volum 6625.
- (2011) Resilient Inter-Carrier Traffic Engineering for Internet Peering Interconnections. IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management. volum 8 (4).
- (2010) Guaranteeing Service Availability in SLAs; a Study of the Risk Associated with Contract Period and Failure Process. IEEE Latin America Transactions. volum 8 (4).
- (2010) Ensuring Fast Adaptation in an Ant-Based Path Management System. Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering. volum 39.
- (2010) Opportunistic Ant-Based Path Management for Wireless Mesh Networks. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. volum 6234.
- (2009) Comparison of the Beta and the Hidden Markov Models of Trust in Dynamic Environments. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology.
- (2009) Revisiting the Auto-Regressive Functions of the Cross-Entropy Ant System. Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
- (2008) The Cross Entropy Ant System for Network Path Management. Telektronikk. volum 104 (1).
- (2008) Jgroup/ARM: a distributed object group platform with autonomous replication management. Software, practice & experience. volum 38 (9).
- (2008) Jgroup/ARM: a distributed object group platform with autonomous replication management. Software, practice & experience. volum 38.
- (2007) A Survey of Resilience Differentiation Frameworks in Communication Networks. IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials. volum 9 (4).
- (2007) A Framework for Predicting Security and Dependability Measures in Real-time. International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security. volum 7 (3).