Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Large Scale Tertiary CO2 EOR in Mature Water Flooded Norwegian Oil Fields. Energy Procedia. vol. 114.
- (2014) Towards maximum utilization of CO2 storage resources. Energy Procedia.
- (2014) Dissolution trapping - convection enhancement limited by geology. Energy Procedia. vol. 63.
- (2014) Large scale CO2 storage with water production. Energy Procedia. vol. 63.
- (2013) Investigating Impact of Flow Rate and Wettability on Residual Trapping in CO2 Storage in Brine through Relative Permeability Experiments. Energy and Environment Research. vol. 3 (2).
- (2013) Simulation study of density-driven natural convection mechanism in isotropic and anisotropic brine aquifers using a black oil reservoir simulator. Energy Procedia. vol. 37.
- (2013) Integrated Carbon Risk Assessment (ICARAS). Energy Procedia. vol. 37.
- (2011) Upscaling studies of diffusion induced convection in homogeneous and heterogeneous aquifers. Energy Procedia. vol. 4.
- (2009) ON A LINEAR STABILITY PROBLEM RELATED TO UNDERGROUND CO2 STORAGE. SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics. vol. 70 (4).
- (2002) A New Exact Upscaling Formula and Investigations of Numerical Errors in Simulation of Single- and Two-Phase Darcy Flow in Barrier Geometries. Transport in Porous Media. vol. 46 (2-3).
Part of book/report
- (2013) Investigating Residual Trapping Mechanism in CO2 Storage in the Brine through Analytical and Numerical Simulation Methods. 75th EAGE Conference & Exhibition incorporating SPE EUROPEC 2013, June 10 - 13, 2013, London, United Kingdom.
- (2012) Affecting Parameters in Density Driven Convection Mixing in CO2 Storage in Brine. 74th EAGE Conference & Exhibition incorporating SPE EUROPEC 2012.
- (2012) Experimental and simulation studies of density-driven-convection mixing in a Hele-Shaw geometry with application for CO2 sequestration in brine aquifers. 74th EAGE Conference & Exhibition incorporating SPE EUROPEC 2012.
- (2012) The Effects of Anisotropy and Heterogeneity on CO2 Dissolution in Deep Saline Aquifers. 2012 Carbon Management Technology Conference.