Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Bacterial secretion systems and regulation of inflammasome activation. Journal of Leukocyte Biology. vol. 101 (1).
- (2016) Defects in early cell recruitment contribute to the increased susceptibility to respiratory Klebsiella pneumoniae infection in diabetic mice. Microbes and infection. vol. 18 (10).
- (2016) Identification of QS-21 as an inflammasome-activating molecular component of saponin adjuvants. Journal of Biological Chemistry. vol. 291 (3).
- (2016) Manipulation of interleukin-1β and interleukin-18 production by yersinia pestis effectors YopJ and YopM and redundant impact on virulence. Journal of Biological Chemistry. vol. 291 (19).
- (2016) The Yersinia pestis Effector YopM Inhibits Pyrin Inflammasome Activation. PLoS Pathogens. vol. 12 (12).
- (2016) Manipulation of IL-1β and IL-18 production by Yersinia pestis effectors YopJ and YopM and redundant impact on virulence. Journal of Biological Chemistry. vol. 291 (19).
- (2015) Absence of the inflammasome adaptor ASC reduces hypoxia-induced pulmonary hypertension in mice. American Journal of Physiology - Lung cellular and Molecular Physiology. vol. 309 (4).
- (2015) Absence of the inflammasone adaptor ASC reduces hypoxia-induced pulmonary hypertension in mice. American Journal of Physiology - Lung cellular and Molecular Physiology. vol. 309.
- (2015) A role for the adaptor proteins TRAM and TRIF in toll-like receptor 2 signaling. Journal of Biological Chemistry. vol. 290 (6).
- (2015) Mammalian Lipopolysaccharide Receptors Incorporated into the Retroviral Envelope Augment Virus Transmission. Cell Host and Microbe. vol. 18 (4).
- (2015) Early upregulation of NLRP3 in the brain of neonatal mice exposed to hypoxia-ischemia: No early neuroprotective effects of NLRP3 deficiency. Neonatology. vol. 108.
- (2014) Contribution of TLR4 and MyD88 for adjuvant monophosphoryl lipid A (MPLA) activity in a DNA prime-protein boost HIV-1 vaccine. Vaccine. vol. 32 (39).
- (2014) Caspase-8 and RIP kinases regulate bacteria-induced innate immune responses and cell death. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. vol. 111 (20).
- (2013) The NLRP3 inflammasome is up-regulated in cardiac fibroblasts and mediates myocardial ischaemia-reperfusion injury. Cardiovascular Research. vol. 99 (1).
- (2013) Inflammasomes and host defenses against bacterial infections. Current Opinion in Microbiology. vol. 16 (1).
- (2012) Toll-like receptor 3-elicited MAPK activation induces stabilization of interferon-β mRNA. Cytokine. vol. 57 (3).
- (2012) The NLRP12 Inflammasome Recognizes Yersinia pestis. Immunity. vol. 37 (1).
- (2010) NLRP3 inflammasomes are required for atherogenesis and activated by cholesterol crystals. Nature. vol. 464 (7293).
- (2010) The Rab11a GTPase Controls Toll-like Receptor 4-Induced Activation of Interferon Regulatory Factor-3 on Phagosomes. Immunity. vol. 33 (4).
- (2010) Differential Gene Expression Downstream of Toll-like Receptors (TLRs) ROLE OF c-Src AND ACTIVATING TRANSCRIPTION FACTOR 3 (ATF3). Journal of Biological Chemistry. vol. 285 (22).