Background and activities
Bachelor's degree in sports and human movement science and a master's degree in exercise physiology. Wrote his thesis on the effect of interval training in overweight individuals.
Currently working as a Phd at the K.G Jebsen Center for Exercise in Medicine examining the role of the mitochondria in heart disease.
- Exercise training in heart disease
- Role of mitochondria in heart disease
- Preconditioning before cardiac ischemic events
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Exercise Training Reverses Extrapulmonary Impairments in Smoke-exposed Mice. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 49 (5).
- (2016) Comparison of three popular exercise modalities on VO2max in overweight and obese. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 48 (3).
- (2015) Heart failure with preserved ejection fraction induces molecular, mitochondrial, histological, and functional alterations in rat respiratory and limb skeletal muscle. European Journal of Heart Failure. vol. 17 (3).
- (2015) How to Be 80 Year Old and Have a VO2max of a 35 Year Old. Case Reports in Medicine.
- (2015) Role of KATP channels in beneficial effects of exercise in ischemic heart failure. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 47 (12).
- (2012) Total Hemoglobin Mass, Erythrocyte Volume and VO2max in Overweight and Normal Weight Healthy Subjects. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 44.