Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Solar activity at birth predicted infant survival and women's fertility in historical Norway. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London. Biological Sciences. vol. 282 (1801).
- (2015) Wealth and the opportunity for sexual selection in men and women. Behavioral Ecology. vol. 26 (2).
- (2013) Early conditions and fitness: effect of maternal parity on human life-history traits. Behavioral Ecology. vol. 24 (2).
- (2013) Menopause: No support for an evolutionary explanation among historical Norwegians. Experimental Gerontology. vol. 48 (4).
- (2011) Wealth, status, and fitness: a historical study of Norwegians in variable environments. Evolution and human behavior. vol. 32 (5).
- (2009) The rarity of twins: A result of an evolutionary battle between mothers and daughters - or do they agree?. Behavioral Ecology and Sociobiology. vol. 63 (8).
- (2015) Testing behavioral ecology models with historical individual-based human demographic data from Norway. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2015. ISBN 978-82-326-0694-8.