Background and activities
Differential equations, mathematical physics; in particular hyperbolic conservation laws and completely integrabel systems. Stochastic analysis and flow in porous media.
Spring 2013: MA8105 Distribution theory og Sobolev spaces with applications [link from 2011]
Fall 2013: TMA4305 Partial Differential Equations
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) DIRICHLET-TO-NEUMANN MAPS, ABSTRACT WEYL-TITCHMARSH M-FUNCTIONS, AND A GENERALIZED INDEX OF UNBOUNDED MEROMORPHIC OPERATOR-VALUED FUNCTIONS. Journal of Differential Equations. vol. 261.
- (2016) Erratum: On factorizations of analytic operator-valued functions and eigenvalue multiplicity questions. Integral equations and operator theory. vol. 85.
- (2016) The general peakon-antipeakon solution for the Camassa-Holm equation. Journal of Hyperbolic Differential Equations. vol. 13 (2).
- (2016) Addendum to “The Kolmogorov-Riesz compactness theorem” [Expo. Math. 28 (2010) 385–394]. Expositiones mathematicae. vol. 34.
- (2015) On the Braess paradox with nonlinear dynamics and control theory. Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications.
- (2015) Convergence of finite difference schemes for the Benjamin–Ono equation. Numerische Mathematik.
- (2015) Operator splitting for the Benjamin-Ono equation. Journal of Differential Equations. vol. 259 (11).
- (2015) On factorizations of analytic operator-valued functions and eigenvalue multiplicity questions. Integral equations and operator theory. vol. 82 (1).
- (2015) A continuous interpolation between conservative and dissipative solutions. Forum of Mathematics, Sigma.
- (2015) A continuous interpolation between conservative and dissipative solutions for the two-component Camassa-Holm system. Forum of Mathematics, Sigma. vol. 3.
- (2015) Convergence of a fully discrete finite difference scheme for the Korteweg-de Vries equation. IMA Journal of Numerical Analysis. vol. 35 (3).
- (2014) Global dissipative solutions of the two-component Camassa-Holm system for initial data with nonvanishing asymptotics. Nonlinear Analysis: Real world applications. vol. 17 (1).
- (2014) On an inverse problem for scalar conservation laws. Inverse Problems. vol. 30 (3).
- (2013) LIPSCHITZ METRIC FOR THE CAMASSA-HOLM EQUATION ON THE LINE. Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems. vol. 33 (7).
- (2013) Optimal rebalancing of portfolios with transaction costs. Stochastics: An International Journal of Probability and Stochastic Processes. vol. 85 (3).
- (2013) OPERATOR SPLITTING FOR WELL-POSED ACTIVE SCALAR EQUATIONS. SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis. vol. 45 (1).
- (2013) Operator splitting for two-dimensional incompressible fluid equations. Mathematics of Computation. vol. 82 (282).
- (2013) Operator splitting for partial differential equations with Burgers nonlinearity. Mathematics of Computation. vol. 82.
- (2012) GLOBAL CONSERVATIVE SOLUTIONS TO THE CAMASSA-HOLM EQUATION FOR INITIAL DATA WITH NONVANISHING ASYMPTOTICS. Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems. vol. 32 (12).
- (2012) Global Solutions for the Two-Component Camassa-Holm System. Communications in Partial Differential Equations. vol. 37 (12).