Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Hardiness, psychosocial factors and shift work tolerance among nurses – a 2-year follow-up study. Journal of Advanced Nursing. vol. 72 (8).
- (2016) A pilot study examining if satisfaction of basic needs can ameliorate negative effects of shift work. Industrial Health. vol. 54 (2).
- (2016) Sleep difficulties and insomnia symptoms in Norwegian musicians compared to the general population and workforce. Behavioural Sleep Medicine. vol. 14 (3).
- (2015) Experiencing discomfort working alone on the night shift – Relations to shift work tolerance, personality, and work mastery. Scandinavian Psychologist.
- (2015) Towards a more comprehensive defnition of shift work tolerance. Industrial Health. vol. 53 (1).
- (2015) Association of urinary 6-sulfatoxymelatonin (aMT6s) levels and objective and subjective sleep measures in older men: The MrOS sleep study. The journals of gerontology. Series A, Biological sciences and medical sciences. vol. 70 (12).
- (2013) Individual, situational and lifestyle factors related to shift work tolerance among nurses who are new to and experienced in night work. Journal of Advanced Nursing. vol. 69 (5).
- (2012) “All work and no play….”: Overcommitment and personality among university students. College Student Journal. vol. 46 (3).
- (2012) Personality factors predicting longitudinal changes in shift work tolerance among rotating shift working nurses. Work & Stress. vol. 26 (2).
- (2012) Subjective and objective sleepiness among oil rig workers during three different shift schedules. Sleep Medicine. vol. 13 (1).
- (2011) Individual differences in tolerance to shift work--a systematic review. Sleep Medicine Reviews. vol. 15 (4).
- (2011) Adaptation and readaptation to different shift work schedules measured with sleep diary and actigraphy. Journal of Occupational Health Psychology. vol. 16 (3).
- (2011) Individual differences in tolerance to shift work - A systematic review. Sleep Medicine Reviews. vol. 15 (4).
- (2011) The role of personality in stress perception across different vocational types. Journal of employment counseling. vol. 48 (1).
- (2010) Measures to counteract the negative effects of night work. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health. vol. 36 (2).
- (2010) Individual differences in tolerance to shift work - a systematic review. Sleep Medicine Reviews.
- (2009) Measures to couteract the negative effects of night work. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health. vol. 36 (2).
- (2009) Exploring dispositional resistance to change. Journal of Leadership and Organizational Studies. vol. 16 (2).
- (2008) Dispositional Resistance to Change: Measurement Equivalence and the Link to Personal Values Across 17 Nations. Journal of Applied Psychology. vol. 93 (4).
- (2008) Instrumentet "Motstand mot endring". Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. vol. 45 (3).